11-04-2013 12:28 PM
239 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Are you trying to say that AT&T doesn't support simultaneous Voice + LTE on any phone? I didn't know that.
    Most GSM networks do not yet, but to answer your question yes.

From T-Mobiles website

4G LTE does not carry voice services, so calls will fall back to our HSPA+ network until voice over LTE (VoLTE) software is ready.
    09-22-2013 10:25 PM
    Still not sure the point of this topic. If anything, it's off-topic. We're told he got a 5s and drawered his Moto X. Cool. This is the Moto X forum, not the Apple forum. Discuss Apple products elsewhere. Where's a mod to delete for off-topic when you need one? lol
    09-22-2013 10:31 PM
    Still not sure the point of this topic. If anything, it's off-topic. We're told he got a 5s and drawered his Moto X. Cool. This is the Moto X forum, not the Apple forum. Discuss Apple products elsewhere. Where's a mod to delete for off-topic when you need one? lol
    We are around. But the thread isn't going elsewhere until or unless it becomes more of a problem.

If you can't comment constructively in a thread because of lack of interest, combatting interest, or simply because of dislike, please, refrain from commenting. If you think a thread is off topic, report it and we will be glad to move it if we find it is in fact offtopic. Just because the vast majority doesn't find the topic useful or simply do not like seeing discussion about other OSes or devices does not mean that the thread should be deleted.

All of that being said, lets please try to keep the conversation civil and mindful of others. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
    Pollster likes this.
    09-22-2013 10:52 PM
    I love this thread like I love lamp.
    09-22-2013 11:00 PM
    Just because this is an Android website, doesn't mean competing products can't be discussed.

But you do bring up a good point... what is this doing in the Moto X forum?
    09-22-2013 11:14 PM
    Keep the discussion civil. If you don't care for the thread, I suggest that you just move on. If you believe a post is inappropriate, then feel free to report it. Posting in the thread to complain about the thread or a post is not an appropriate response. Furthermore, personal insults / attacks will not be tolerated.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
    09-23-2013 12:18 AM
    I admit that the X has a bigger screen, but there is more content on the i5 screen. It shouldn't be that way.
    You can't look at the difference in one app and make a generalization about the entire phone...either of them. In this case, for some reason there is a lot of white space between the postings on the Moto X. But it's clear to see which one has more screen real estate. I really don't know why this is even an issue or up for debate.
    qnet and return_0 like this.
    09-23-2013 12:36 AM
    Is this post propaganda from an Apple fan?

If all you care about is the camera, you should be getting a nokia lumia 1020 windows phone (or that Samsung phone that looks like a camera). The lumia blows the 5s out of the water.

And something sounds fishy with the millions of phones you seem to get unless you're super rich.
    09-23-2013 02:12 AM
    Fishy?

They are 600 dollar phones not 60k cars. Any kid with a job that's parents support them could buy a new phone each month. Phones are toys to some folks, the OP seems to fall into this category and when you turn around and sell them your actual investment is minimal at the end of the day.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-23-2013 02:23 AM
    I agree, iPhone 5S has an awesome camera....Just love the camera quality on that phone. It just rocks.
    09-23-2013 07:43 AM
    I really don't know why this is even an issue or up for debate.
    It's an issue because someone thought on-screen buttons are nearly an inch thick.
    09-23-2013 08:03 AM
    Try again there, slick.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/23/he5ajusa.jpg

Sent from my Moto X...or S4...or iPhone (but probably not)
    Looks like the iPhone takes that one!
    Can you try a text based website, like a news site? or even one of the articles from AC? Just curious.
    09-23-2013 09:00 AM
    It's an issue because someone thought on-screen buttons are nearly an inch thick.
    I'm talking about after the pics were posted...the latest ones. Now people are carrying on the debate because of the way a single app is displaying text. It's silly. Especially when a software update could change something like that. But what will not be changing, is the fact that the Moto X's screen is larger, even when buttons are taken into account.
    osubeavs728 likes this.
    09-23-2013 09:39 AM
    But you don't come on here and call people names. Just because he said something that may or may not be true, and you don't agree with his opinion, is not a reason to call him a moron. Chill out!

BTW, he is correct about the webpage.
    I get what you're trying to point out, but calling someone a "moron" (innapropriate, yes) is not isolated to people who use Android. To say that it is, is pretty comical and illogical. I've seen some NASTY things being said to people on Apple forums. I've also seen a lot more helpful people on Android forums in general. Yes, we could do without the name calling. But we could also do without the outrageous generalizing.
    return_0 likes this.
    09-23-2013 10:27 AM
    To say that it is, is pretty comical and illogical.
    Who said that?
    09-23-2013 11:27 AM
    Why is this in an android category? Ac has forums just for iOS and other operating systems. There was no need for this to be in the moto x forum.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    09-23-2013 11:44 AM
    Crappy Dell CRT Monitor
    The last one that I had was 19-inch and weighed 65 pounds! What a monster! But the picture seemed better than any thin display that I have owned. But I haven't had the newer thin ones.
    09-23-2013 12:18 PM
    Because it is, hands down. The Moto X camera is flat out BAD. I do not own a single crApple product, never have, never will. That said, only a blind fanboi would call the Moto X camera good. It's less than decent, and mostly vomit worthy.

This point has not been lost on a single review, and is ahot topic in Google+. Even Moto knows the camera blows.
    I can only assume that you are way too angry to explain yourself or you have a problem communicating. "Because it is" is not a reason for something being better or worse than something else. You can't name one thing the iPhone camera does better than the Moto X camera? Or what it is that the Moto X camera does that makes it so bad? It just keeps getting funnier and funnier.......
    09-23-2013 12:26 PM
    Keep the discussion civil and on-topic. This thread has required far too much moderator attention and is close to being closed.

I suggest that all those participating take the time to review the forum rules. Violations will be dealt with in accordance with the AC forum rules.

09-23-2013 12:33 PM
    Hopefully someone pointed this out but I got tired of reading the BS past the first page. Verizon's LTE network supports data and voice at the same time AS LONG as you have LTE coverage. If you fall back on their 3G/CDMA network, it does not support both. It has nothing to do with the Moto X.
    09-23-2013 12:47 PM
    Hopefully someone pointed this out but I got tired of reading the BS past the first page. Verizon's LTE network supports data and voice at the same time AS LONG as you have LTE coverage. If you fall back on their 3G/CDMA network, it does not support both. It has nothing to do with the Moto X.
    Certain Verizon devices have SVDO support, which allows for simultaneous voice and data over their 3g network. The Thunderbolt had the ability to make calls and use data at the same time over 3G. I believe the Rezound also had this feature. Most Verizon phones don't include this capability.

ConTejas and pcsperson like this.
    09-23-2013 12:54 PM
    Who said that?
    You pretty well insinuated it by the "typical Android" response. It's no more typical to Android than it is to Apple or anyone else. It's pretty common for people to call others names when they disagree. Unfortunately.
    09-23-2013 01:37 PM
    Before anybody else's keeps the cat fight going, might I suggest looking at the new improved moto x camera?

http://www.droid-life.com/2013/09/23...te-new-vs-old/

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7353/m...camera-quality

BOOOOYAHHHHH! But in all seriousness check it out. Moto made right on the camera

Posted via Android Central App
    GadgetGator likes this.
    09-23-2013 01:45 PM
    Good camera for the cost of removable battery and SD card slot...ill take the Sony Z1 thanks.
    09-23-2013 01:45 PM
    More readable content.
    I see more content on the iPhone.
    This is my (much older) Galaxy Nexus and an iPod Touch 5thGen.
    1st Pic: Default size for Nav Bar (on screen buttons).
    2nd Pic: My everyday usage of a smaller Nav Bar. (Because it's possible)
    3rd Pic: Full screen option that I like to use from time to time. (Again, because it's possible)

Picked up the 5s today.-img_20130923_100938875.jpgPicked up the 5s today.-img_20130923_100329303.jpgPicked up the 5s today.-img_20130923_100301507.jpg
    09-23-2013 03:24 PM
239 ... 45678 ...