Good Start...

lostaggie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
This phone is good start but feels somewhat unfinished as a whole. What do I mean?

Basically two items: the camera and the support model

Anyone that has used this phone knows the camera is subpar for a flagship caliber phone. Why did I say support model? Because if you call support it is horrible. The phone may be made in the USA but it is support in some third world call center. I had no confidence I would get any of my issues resolved.

I still monitor these forum to see if they can remedy these issues. Would like to rebuy...

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
This phone is good start but feels somewhat unfinished as a whole. What do I mean?

Basically two items: the camera and the support model

Anyone that has used this phone knows the camera is subpar for a flagship caliber phone. Why did I say support model? Because if you call support it is horrible. The phone may be made in the USA but it is support in some third world call center. I had no confidence I would get any of my issues resolved.

I still monitor these forum to see if they can remedy these issues. Would like to rebuy...

Hopefully the so called "camera fixes" that has been rumored will fix the camera problem. As for support, it's definitely not apple's support. However, let's see if Motorola can flip these negativities around. After all, Google owns Motorola now.

Posted via Android Central App

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully the so called "camera fixes" that has been rumored will fix the camera problem. As for support, it's definitely not apple's support. However, let's see if Motorola can flip these negativities around. After all, Google owns Motorola now.

Posted via Android Central App

Camera is fixed. Update has been pushed to T-Mobile version.

Moto X

KentuckyHouse

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Well those that are not Tmobile can still complain... I hate how long Verizon and AT&T take...

Agreed. Ticks me off that the last carrier to have the phone gets the update first. It'll probably be two months before AT&T releases the update. Ugh.

Sent from my Moto X...or S4...or iPhone (but probably not)

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Agreed. Ticks me off that the last carrier to have the phone gets the update first. It'll probably be two months before AT&T releases the update. Ugh.

It'll be fast i think, can't let people go around not being able to talk on their phone. Sprint is red-headed step child and i bet i get my update in a week or so.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site

I was thinking that was fair enough! lol. Makes up for them getting the phone dead last AND having to pay full price out of pocket day 1. No way it's 2 months on ATT. Give it 7-10 days max.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463