This phone is good start but feels somewhat unfinished as a whole. What do I mean?

Basically two items: the camera and the support model

Anyone that has used this phone knows the camera is subpar for a flagship caliber phone. Why did I say support model? Because if you call support it is horrible. The phone may be made in the USA but it is support in some third world call center. I had no confidence I would get any of my issues resolved.

I still monitor these forum to see if they can remedy these issues. Would like to rebuy...
    09-22-2013 10:13 PM
    Ohh. Thanks for the heads up! I've had my share with support, hopefully it will get better.
    09-23-2013 10:24 AM
    This phone is good start but feels somewhat unfinished as a whole. What do I mean?

Anyone that has used this phone knows the camera is subpar for a flagship caliber phone. Why did I say support model? Because if you call support it is horrible. The phone may be made in the USA but it is support in some third world call center. I had no confidence I would get any of my issues resolved.

I still monitor these forum to see if they can remedy these issues. Would like to rebuy...
    Hopefully the so called "camera fixes" that has been rumored will fix the camera problem. As for support, it's definitely not apple's support. However, let's see if Motorola can flip these negativities around. After all, Google owns Motorola now.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-23-2013 10:30 AM
    I am sure both can be improved over time.
    09-23-2013 10:47 AM
    What does the support model have to do with the phone being unfinished?
    09-23-2013 12:10 PM
    What does the support model have to do with the phone being unfinished?
    Product support is part of any purchase evaluation.
    09-23-2013 12:12 PM
    Hopefully the so called "camera fixes" that has been rumored will fix the camera problem. As for support, it's definitely not apple's support. However, let's see if Motorola can flip these negativities around. After all, Google owns Motorola now.

Posted via Android Central App
    Camera is fixed. Update has been pushed to T-Mobile version.

Moto X
    09-23-2013 06:32 PM
    Camera is fixed. Update has been pushed to T-Mobile version.

Moto X
    glad to see mot fixing camera now... now the only complaint people have is support. I am sure it will improve over time.
    09-23-2013 06:44 PM
    Well those that are not Tmobile can still complain... I hate how long Verizon and AT&T take...
    KentuckyHouse likes this.
    09-23-2013 06:55 PM
    Well those that are not Tmobile can still complain... I hate how long Verizon and AT&T take...
    Perhaps we could blame the carriers for their actions and not the OEM. Moto seems very happy to do their part.

XT1060. Through spacetime.
    slave and anthony2558 like this.
    09-23-2013 09:02 PM
    Agreed. Ticks me off that the last carrier to have the phone gets the update first. It'll probably be two months before AT&T releases the update. Ugh.

Sent from my Moto X...or S4...or iPhone (but probably not)
    09-23-2013 09:36 PM
    Agreed. Ticks me off that the last carrier to have the phone gets the update first. It'll probably be two months before AT&T releases the update. Ugh.

It'll be fast i think, can't let people go around not being able to talk on their phone. Sprint is red-headed step child and i bet i get my update in a week or so.
    09-23-2013 09:55 PM
    I believe all of the carriers will have the update out by next week to correct the camera etc.
    09-24-2013 08:20 PM

I was thinking that was fair enough! lol. Makes up for them getting the phone dead last AND having to pay full price out of pocket day 1. No way it's 2 months on ATT. Give it 7-10 days max.
    09-24-2013 08:25 PM