Photosphere on Moto X

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Look on xda for the Google play edition camera. You can install it and you'll have 2 cameras and 2 galleries so it won't replace the stock but the X will take Photospheres with the play edition camera

Sent from my XT1060

jdbii

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
You can install the stock app or Focal, but it doesn't come on the device.

XT1060. Through spacetime.

Good info thanks. BTW, sorry to the OP for diverting off topic for a moment. NIT, this might be old news but I only just noticed you are a moderator now and I couldn't find announcement or intro where I could "like" or say "congrats" that you were a moderator so I'll put it here. Congratulations!!!

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I have downloaded it, then I took some photospheres, but was not able to upload them to Google Maps because they were not geotagged even though geotagging was enabled. Moreover, MotoX camera is 10 megapixel and camera I have downloaded was set to a maximum 5 megapixel. Hope MotoX be updated to kitkat when it be launched and comes with photosphere built-in.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I have downloaded it, then I took some photospheres, but was not able to upload them to Google Maps because they were not geotagged even though geotagging was enabled. Moreover, MotoX camera is 10 megapixel and camera I have downloaded was set to a maximum 5 megapixel. Hope MotoX be updated to kitkat when it be launched and comes with photosphere built-in.

Where did you download it from? I looked for Photo Sphere (and photoshere) at the Play store and found 3rd party apps & live wallpapers -- no camera.

Thank you!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance