Usable with gloves?

asharrop

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I looked around the world wide internets, and couldn't find the answer to this question. It's not a deal breaker, but does anybody know if it's usable with gloves? My guess is no but would be pleasantly surprised to hear otherwise.

Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

asharrop

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
There are many screens nowadays that work with any gloves, Nokia being an early proponent of this type of functionality. I'm pretty sure the galaxy s4 does as well. My question was about that technology more than special gloves that work with any screen, which in my experience don't work long term anyway...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh really? I wasn't aware of that, and couldn't find any information with a Google search. Thanks for the info!

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
There are many screens nowadays that work with any gloves, Nokia being an early proponent of this type of functionality. I'm pretty sure the galaxy s4 does as well. My question was about that technology more than special gloves that work with any screen, which in my experience don't work long term anyway...

I'll test it out tonight. However, I did use a double folded restaurant napkin with finger and it worked

sunburned

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Didn't seem to work for me. I have a few pairs of thin gloves, either for cycling or liners for snow gloves, that were able to interact with the touch screen on my Rezound. I've only tried the cycling gloves so far, but they didn't work with the X.

Your results may vary.

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Didn't seem to work for me. I have a few pairs of thin gloves, either for cycling or liners for snow gloves, that were able to interact with the touch screen on my Rezound. I've only tried the cycling gloves so far, but they didn't work with the X.

Your results may vary.

Just tested my leather gloves and it worked.

IMG_20130924_123628213.jpg

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Personal experiance: once the glass in touch screen devices are cold sensativity greatly decreases. Someone needs to toss their phone in the freezer for a couple of minutes and see if it works for those of us living in states or locales that experiance true Winter. you might want to get the glove cold as well.