If I get a customized a moto x can if be returned if I wanted to return it?
    09-25-2013 12:43 AM
    Yes

Posted via Android Central App
    09-25-2013 01:05 AM
    If I get a customized a moto x can if be returned if I wanted to return it?
    Can we ask, why your returning the Moto X? Not the color you wanted? Or just not sastified with the device?
    09-25-2013 01:16 AM
    I had questions in my mind about returns even after reading moto's return policy. They only explicitly said if you don't like color etc you can return in 14 days and order a new one as an example and I think they said you can only do that once. I don't remember if it said when 14 days starts - assume the day you sign for it. Does 14 days end the day you drop it off with fedex?

What happens if it's defective? What happens if you get several in a row that are defective? Add up shipping times back and forth you don't get much chance of getting a working one in 14 days based on my track record with phones (yeah I just had to rant about it again). It's easier to have a brick and mortar to exchange it at except if you run into rude sales staff. And then if you ship it back you have to reactivate your old phone and wait for new one.

I'm still tempted by idea of doing moto maker when it comes to verizon to get a 32GB but I worry about the defective unit scenario.
    09-25-2013 08:06 AM
    Can we ask, why your returning the Moto X? Not the color you wanted? Or just not sastified with the device?
    I don't have a moto x because of all the mixed reviews but I was thinking of getting one.
    09-25-2013 09:24 AM
    I don't have a moto x because of all the mixed reviews but I was thinking of getting one.
    Haven't really seen "mixed" reviews. Pretty much everyone says it's great except the camera (which is being improved as we speak)
    09-25-2013 09:27 AM
    Haven't really seen "mixed" reviews. Pretty much everyone says it's great except the camera (which is being improved as we speak)
    I have read a lot about the call quality on some mx's and of course the camera.
    am also close to the D..
    09-25-2013 09:51 AM
    Amazing call quality on my moto x. Amazing speaker phone. Other party didn't know I was on speaker

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk 2
    09-25-2013 10:03 AM
    am also close to the D..
    I wouldn't label those mixed reviews those are bugs that Motorola knows about and released an update to fix these issues starting with tmobile.

IMO you can't fault something that's been fixed. We are just waiting for the OTA to roll out so we all have the fix. My call quality is fine 95 percent of the time.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-25-2013 11:12 AM
    am also close to the D..
    Cool! I was concerned about the camera too but with the update coming I went ahead and ordered a Moto X on Monday.
    09-25-2013 11:16 AM
    Amazing call quality on my moto x. Amazing speaker phone. Other party didn't know I was on speaker
    It's not amazing when you get a defective unit like I've had twice in a row. But I've used working demos that sound great. If only I could be lucky and get a working one. But I'm tired of exchanging phones. I might wind up with a good sounding one, then wobbly or misaligned side buttons... I am thinking to wait for a month or two while they get the kinks out of their manufacturing/QA processes and the current pipeline inventory gets flushed out (at least for retail units).
    09-25-2013 12:02 PM
    havent heard any call quality issues if it is then its a defect...Motorola is the best in the business when it comes to radios
    09-25-2013 02:23 PM