12-03-2013 05:41 PM
84 1234
tools
    To anyone planning on creating new gmail accounts to try and win more than once: If you end up winning more than once, how do you plan on redeeming the additional prizes?
    They will email a code that can be applied to your primary google play account. My girlfriend has 2 gmail accounts that I used and won $5 on each account. I was able to apply them to my account.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
    10-12-2013 11:06 PM
    Do you guys know if you can enter the same home address in different registered accounts?

"All men are created equal, some work harder in pre-season."

- Emitt Smith
    10-13-2013 12:06 AM
    grrrrr. So i entered, it tells me i lost, then i go back and enter a new code today and it says i already won and i can't win again. wtf.
    10-13-2013 09:48 AM
    grrrrr. So i entered, it tells me i lost, then i go back and enter a new code today and it says i already won and i can't win again. wtf.
    Rules say you can enter each day if you do not win a prize. They say the day is 12 am to 12 pm so maybe you just missed the designated window. The rules also say using multiple email addresses by one person will void the entry.

See the rules here https://www.hersheys.com/kitkat/android/Promotion/Rules
    10-13-2013 09:57 AM
    Rules say you can enter each day if you do not win a prize. They say the day is 12 am to 12 pm so maybe you just missed the designated window. The rules also say using multiple email addresses by one person will void the entry.

See the rules here https://www.hersheys.com/kitkat/android/Promotion/Rules
    It would be one thing if i had won and they said i can't win again, but i never won.
    10-13-2013 10:29 AM
    It would be one thing if i had won and they said i can't win again, but i never won.
    Agreed, but at least you have found the Kit Kats to give it a try - I can't even find them... Would love to win a Nexus 7
    10-13-2013 10:35 AM
    Agreed, but at least you have found the Kit Kats to give it a try - I can't even find them... Would love to win a Nexus 7
    yeah, but doesn't quite help when they won't let me claim the prize or try to win one.
    10-13-2013 10:40 AM
    They're out there, keep looking

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    10-13-2013 11:07 AM
    Same thing happened to me! :-(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4
    10-13-2013 12:07 PM
    wait a full 24 hrs before entering new code.
    10-13-2013 12:19 PM
    Do you guys know if you can enter the same home address in different registered accounts?

- Emitt Smith
    It already knew I already won. I entered a code before I logged in so like it knew the computer IP. I did this from the same computer I had won on .Its been days since I entered a code
    10-13-2013 12:23 PM
    wait a full 24 hrs before entering new code.
    I did! In fact, I waited a few weeks before I even tried to enter the second one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4
    10-13-2013 12:26 PM
    If your first wrapper has the code to win a Nexus 7 you would ,,,, but if its $5 and you win that,you dont stand a chance to try again .Except if you make up another account maybe.
    10-13-2013 12:28 PM
    @paisley99 I sent you a $5 code. I have no need for it. Not much but it'll help you get one of the applications you want. Check PM.

- Emitt Smith
    prissysox and jeff275 like this.
    10-13-2013 12:43 PM
    It already knew I already won. I entered a code before I logged in so like it knew the computer IP. I did this from the same computer I had won on .Its been days since I entered a code
    Hmmm I created new accounts (different email addresses) but with different physical addresses and they worked regardless of I.P so perhaps just can't be same name and.physical address?

- Emitt Smith
    davidnc likes this.
    10-13-2013 12:44 PM
    @paisley99 I sent you a $5 code. I have no need for it. Not much but it'll help you get one of the applications you want. Check PM.

- Emitt Smith
    omg, that is SO nice of you. THANK YOU!! . wow, thanks.
    iFebby likes this.
    10-13-2013 01:13 PM
    I just won $5 on my first bar. They are on sale at Walgreen's for $0.49. With an employee discount it's only $0.42! That's a 12 times return on top of it bring tasty. I'll chalk that as a double win.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-15-2013 04:54 PM
    Ok this might sound kind of stupid but I'll ask anyway. So I bought a kitkat from two very different locations and they have the exact same UPC code. Does that mean I can keep using the same code daily (till I win something)? Or am I understanding something completely wrong.

Thanks and congrats to the winners!
    11-01-2013 03:14 PM
    Ok this might sound kind of stupid but I'll ask anyway. So I bought a kitkat from two very different locations and they have the exact same UPC code. Does that mean I can keep using the same code daily (till I win something)? Or am I understanding something completely wrong.

Thanks and congrats to the winners!
    It's not the UPC code you need, but a code on the inside of the wrapper. Each code can only be used once and you can only use one code per email address.
    11-01-2013 05:32 PM
    But the contest website says the following: There are unique UPCs (a.k.a barcodes) on different KIT KAT products. For example, a 4-finger KIT KAT bar will have a different UPC than a KIT KAT Chunky bar. You can enter up to 5 different UPCs from KIT KAT products per day for 5 chances to win. Each UPC code from different KIT KAT products can only be entered once per day.

I also do not find any code on the inside of the wrapper
    Sigh...guess I'm not meant to win period. Haha thank you for responding though
    11-09-2013 02:31 PM
    But the contest website says the following: There are unique UPCs (a.k.a barcodes) on different KIT KAT products. For example, a 4-finger KIT KAT bar will have a different UPC than a KIT KAT Chunky bar. You can enter up to 5 different UPCs from KIT KAT products per day for 5 chances to win. Each UPC code from different KIT KAT products can only be entered once per day.

I also do not find any code on the inside of the wrapper
    Sigh...guess I'm not meant to win period. Haha thank you for responding though
    Did you buy the one with the llyod the android on them? Their should be a code, contact KitKat on facebook.

Won a Nexus 7 and $5.
    11-09-2013 04:01 PM
    I've won a 5 dollar play credit off of kitkat.ca, no nexus 7 so far though. I'll keep trying. On the kitkat.ca website you can just enter the UPCs of the bars as I don't think they bothered to repackage any of the bars in Canada.
    11-09-2013 06:40 PM
    True, you can enter once a day, but you can only win once. So, once you win any prize, you can not enter again. Which sucks...I too won a $5 Play credit on my 1st try, but can't enter again.

Posted via Android Central App
    11-12-2013 08:04 PM
    Kit Kat winners-1384872569025.jpg
    Just found them at Walmart this morning!
    Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app
    VDub2174, Paisley and weksa like this.
    11-19-2013 09:49 AM
    Have any grandprize winners gotten thier Nexus 7's or any other communication?

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app
    11-19-2013 10:09 AM
84 1234