Kit Kat winners

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Do you guys know if you can enter the same home address in different registered accounts?

"All men are created equal, some work harder in pre-season."

- Emitt Smith

It already knew I already won. I entered a code before I logged in so like it knew the computer IP. I did this from the same computer I had won on .Its been days since I entered a code

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Agreed, but at least you have found the Kit Kats to give it a try - I can't even find them... Would love to win a Nexus 7
If your first wrapper has the code to win a Nexus 7 you would ,,,, but if its $5 and you win that,you dont stand a chance to try again .Except if you make up another account maybe.

iFebby

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
It would be one thing if i had won and they said i can't win again, but i never won.

@paisley99 I sent you a $5 code. I have no need for it. Not much but it'll help you get one of the applications you want. Check PM. :)

- Emitt Smith

iFebby

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
It already knew I already won. I entered a code before I logged in so like it knew the computer IP. I did this from the same computer I had won on .Its been days since I entered a code

Hmmm I created new accounts (different email addresses) but with different physical addresses and they worked regardless of I.P so perhaps just can't be same name and.physical address?

- Emitt Smith

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
@paisley99 I sent you a $5 code. I have no need for it. Not much but it'll help you get one of the applications you want. Check PM. :)

- Emitt Smith

omg, that is SO nice of you. THANK YOU!! :D. wow, thanks.

imurrx

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I just won $5 on my first bar. They are on sale at Walgreen's for $0.49. With an employee discount it's only $0.42! That's a 12 times return on top of it bring tasty. I'll chalk that as a double win.

Posted via Android Central App

NeoHoneyTea

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Ok this might sound kind of stupid but I'll ask anyway. So I bought a kitkat from two very different locations and they have the exact same UPC code. Does that mean I can keep using the same code daily (till I win something)? Or am I understanding something completely wrong.

Thanks and congrats to the winners! :D

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Ok this might sound kind of stupid but I'll ask anyway. So I bought a kitkat from two very different locations and they have the exact same UPC code. Does that mean I can keep using the same code daily (till I win something)? Or am I understanding something completely wrong.

Thanks and congrats to the winners! :D

It's not the UPC code you need, but a code on the inside of the wrapper. Each code can only be used once and you can only use one code per email address.

NeoHoneyTea

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
But the contest website says the following: There are unique UPCs (a.k.a barcodes) on different KIT KAT products. For example, a 4-finger KIT KAT bar will have a different UPC than a KIT KAT Chunky bar. You can enter up to 5 different UPCs from KIT KAT products per day for 5 chances to win. Each UPC code from different KIT KAT products can only be entered once per day.

I also do not find any code on the inside of the wrapper :(
Sigh...guess I'm not meant to win period. Haha thank you for responding though :)

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
But the contest website says the following: There are unique UPCs (a.k.a barcodes) on different KIT KAT products. For example, a 4-finger KIT KAT bar will have a different UPC than a KIT KAT Chunky bar. You can enter up to 5 different UPCs from KIT KAT products per day for 5 chances to win. Each UPC code from different KIT KAT products can only be entered once per day.

I also do not find any code on the inside of the wrapper :(
Sigh...guess I'm not meant to win period. Haha thank you for responding though :)

Did you buy the one with the llyod the android on them? Their should be a code, contact KitKat on facebook.

Won a Nexus 7 and $5.

Steve-x

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I've won a 5 dollar play credit off of kitkat.ca, no nexus 7 so far though. I'll keep trying. On the kitkat.ca website you can just enter the UPCs of the bars as I don't think they bothered to repackage any of the bars in Canada.

TheNexusMan

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
True, you can enter once a day, but you can only win once. So, once you win any prize, you can not enter again. Which sucks...I too won a $5 Play credit on my 1st try, but can't enter again.

Posted via Android Central App

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Have any grandprize winners gotten thier Nexus 7's or any other communication?

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Did they contact you at all before shipping it?

Nope, I never got any sort of confirmation besides the "you're a winner" screen on the website after putting in the code. The tablet just showed up at my doorstep about a month later.

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Nope, I never got any sort of confirmation besides the "you're a winner" screen on the website after putting in the code. The tablet just showed up at my doorstep about a month later.

Sweet. My jaw dropped and I couldn't believe it. Is it the 2013 model?