Finally did it

Ductman1

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Picked up the Moto X tonight in black, took one last look at the Htc one and the LG G2, took the HTC out of the equation and looked again at the G2, G2 had too much crap on it, I am loving the phone so far, display looks better than I thought, still seems hard to believe the screen is 4.7 since the phone is smaller than my Samsung Galaxy Express with the 4.5 screen, hey just one question, any way to display battery percentage ?

guesswhat_567

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
slide down on notification panel with two fingers you can see battery %
Picked up the Moto X tonight in black, took one last look at the Htc one and the LG G2, took the HTC out of the equation and looked again at the G2, G2 had too much crap on it, I am loving the phone so far, display looks better than I thought, still seems hard to believe the screen is 4.7 since the phone is smaller than my Samsung Galaxy Express with the 4.5 screen, hey just one question, any way to display battery percentage ?

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm an owner of the One but I always like checking out new phones.

I went and gave the X a look and have to say I did like it. Lots of strong points but the main thing for me was the size. Just wish it was a bit larger

All and all the X looks like to be a nice phone

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

tortex73

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site

If you root it and install Xposed framework, MotoXposed has a few different battery gauge styles. This is the one I'm using-

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-25-15-41-22.png
    Screenshot_2013-09-25-15-41-22.png
    642.6 KB · Views: 100

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site

Congrats on the new toy! The X gets better and better the longer you have it.

Sent from my white Moto X

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
If you root it and install Xposed framework, MotoXposed has a few different battery gauge styles. This is the one I'm using-

I installed framework from apk on xda. Downloaded motoXposed, changed settings but couldn't get anything. I activated the middle through the framework.

Ideas?

Posted via Android Central App

tortex73

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I installed framework from apk on xda. Downloaded motoXposed, changed settings but couldn't get anything. I activated the middle through the framework.

Ideas?

Did you hit the "Apply Changes" button in MotoXposed? Also, when you installed the framework, did you do it in "recovery mode"? Assuming you used pwnmymoto for root...

tortex73

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Didn't do it in recovery mode

You must do it in recovery because that's the only way to bypass the write protection on /system. So reboot your phone into recovery, install the framework, install the modules, make your changes, and then reboot and you should be good to go.

asharrop

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm an owner of the One but I always like checking out new phones.

I went and gave the X a look and have to say I did like it. Lots of strong points but the main thing for me was the size. Just wish it was a bit larger

All and all the X looks like to be a nice phone

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

You wish the moto x was larger even though your One has the same screen size? So you wish it had more bezel? Granted the One has speakers making it taller, but your comment seemed a bit off to me..

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
You wish the moto x was larger even though your One has the same screen size? So you wish it had more bezel? Granted the One has speakers making it taller, but your comment seemed a bit off to me..

Yes. I'm not saying I want more bezel either, I'm just saying the overall size of the phone in hand feels small.

I was more thinking of a 5" screen. With the same basic design. Otherwise I like the phone

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Yes. I'm not saying I want more bezel either, I'm just saying the overall size of the phone in hand feels small.

I was more thinking of a 5" screen. With the same basic design. Otherwise I like the phone

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

That's great. I'm in need of a phone right now (current one is taking dump) and have been looking for a replacement. I'm reading AL these positive threads n the device and it's got my attention.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
This phone is amazing. Its pretty much a nexus 4 but made by Motorola with a few distinctive features that make it a really cool device!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood