Unboxing and first look at vehicle dock.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I got my vehicle dock last night. It's not bad, but I wish they had included a car charger.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Nice! I really would like to get a dock for my S4 but my front windshield is...ahem...tinted, and I wonder if it might damage the tint (pull on it).

myRT

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Being such a tight fit and not having a sliding edge, does it feel as though the USB charger end could be tweaked after pushing the X in and pulling it out time after time? Either the male end on the dock or the receiving end on the X?

Great video. Thanks for sharing

Posted via my MotoX

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Being such a tight fit and not having a sliding edge, does it feel as though the USB charger end could be tweaked after pushing the X in and pulling it out time after time? Either the male end on the dock or the receiving end on the X?

Great video. Thanks for sharing

Posted via my MotoX

Without the case it seems like it would be ok. With a case like the one shown in the video, you would have to be careful. It feels really sturdy but I'm not sure how long it will last. I will be using the dock just about every day so, I guess I will find out. I have a thinner case and that fits better also. In the video I was installing the phone while holding it in my hand, it's easier to do when installed in the car.

asdrew

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I've been waiting for these to get back in stock:-\ and checking daily.
Today they lowered the price on the Moto sight, they are always a bargain when they don't have them ;)
Moto X dock.JPG

Gamer_Radar

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Once I get my replacement unit I'll be ordering this.

I just want to make sure the replacement isn't all effed up to where I'll have ATT give me a different phone. Like what happen to my HTC one x (replaced for a shotty s3)

sent from my MOTO X using the android central app | Adv Repair Agent-geek squad

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I like the dock. If you're going to mount on dash make sure you have it in the right spot. The disk will only adhere once.
I don't feel that the usb on phone or dock will loosen. The dock has a good amount of give. I'm more concerned with scratching phone while docking.

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol