For those who have used the built-in Verizon Hotspot app on the Moto X, what has your experience been? (I'm not talking about FoxFi or any rooted method.)

The reason I ask is because I had problems with the hotspot feature on previous phones I've owned. I will be on the Share Everything plan after I add two lines in December. At least one line might be using the Moto X and will need mobile Hotspot for travel.

Any problems keeping your devices connected to hotspot? Any problems getting Web pages loaded?

I really appreciate any input.

Sent from Droid Razr MAXX HD
    09-26-2013 08:52 AM
    For those who have used the built-in Verizon Hotspot app on the Moto X, what has your experience been? (I'm not talking about FoxFi or any rooted method.)

The reason I ask is because I had problems with the hotspot feature on previous phones I've owned. I will be on the Share Everything plan after I add two lines in December. At least one line might be using the Moto X and will need mobile Hotspot for travel.

Any problems keeping your devices connected to hotspot? Any problems getting Web pages loaded?

i use this: [MOD][VZW][AT&T][SPR] Native tether - xda-developers
    which enables the native tethering and it works great for streaming hi def movies.
    09-26-2013 09:30 AM

Works the way it's supposed to work. No problems keeping devices connected or getting web pages loaded.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    Deron Baker likes this.
    09-26-2013 09:59 AM