How do you check total call time?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Is there an option to see the total call time made on the device?

Thanks!
Are you talking about lifetime? If you have never performed a factory reset you should be able to pull up the dialer app, press the call history option, press menu then select Call Statistics. That will tell you the number of calls and a duration.

Hope this helps :)

princesultan

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Are you talking about lifetime? If you have never performed a factory reset you should be able to pull up the dialer app, press the call history option, press menu then select Call Statistics. That will tell you the number of calls and a duration.

Hope this helps :)

forgive me but i'm not seeing this. i click on the phone app. but i don't see a call history option (unless you mean the call log). if i go to the call log, i click on those 3 little dots on the bottom right corner and there is no option for call statistics...

PlayDLine

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
forgive me but i'm not seeing this. i click on the phone app. but i don't see a call history option (unless you mean the call log). if i go to the call log, i click on those 3 little dots on the bottom right corner and there is no option for call statistics...

You're not the only one. I'm not seeing it either. I haven't seen anything like that on the few Android phones I've owned.

ScottMGS

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Looking at srkmagnus' icon I'm going to guess it's something that's available in CyanogenMod and/or rooted phones. Hopefully, there's a way to figure this out on stock/unrooted ROMs.

I know that in my old Palm Pre a lot of the call history info was hidden by the carriers but available if you went into DEV mode and installed a mod to show it.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Sorry about that. I'm using CM on am S2 with the stock dialer app. Some the Moto is essentially stock I figured it would be the same for the Moto X - I'll see if the option is available elsewhere.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2