09-30-2013 05:24 AM
30 12
tools
    No to wireless charging, sorry.

XT1060. Through spacetime.
    09-28-2013 07:32 AM
    No to wireless charging, sorry.

XT1060. Through spacetime.
    That's what I thought. You would figure that they would have included this. I mean, it's not that big of a deal but it's useful for when your low on charge but your expecting a few phone calls throughout the evening and instead of having to fumble with cords, you just slap that puppy back on the pad.
    09-28-2013 08:19 AM
    It's an awsome device!

My brother has fallen on hard times and he needs a phone to find a job. I put him on my account as a sixth line. What I did was, I gave him my ONE because I knew it was perfect and I decided to get me another S4 (I got one for my daughter). Man, that S4 kept dropping signal like some men drop wives. Must have dropped 20 calls in a 3 day period. The only fix was to change network settings from CDMA/LTE to CDMA only. That fixed the drop call issue but I lost 4G/LTE. Not worth it in my opinion. So I went back to RS and was going to get another ONE but they didn't have anymore in stock but they had the Moto X. I said what the heck...I have 3 upgrades coming over the next 4 months so I'll get the Moto X and I'm glad I did.

I still love the ONE and it's screen. It has to be the best phone I have ever owned. The Moto X is right up there with it. The only quirk I'm having is that Google Play (on PC) won't list the Moto X. I have signed in/out of Google multiple times but it still won't list. Any Suggestions?? Also, does the Moto X have wireless charging? I've Googled and searched to no avail.
    Yup. I switch between the one and Moto x. Love them both for different reasons. I'll add the new nexus to the line up when it comes out. I found a really nice nano to micro SIM adapter. Phil actually recommended it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    09-29-2013 06:40 PM
    I found a really nice nano to micro SIM adapter. Phil actually recommended it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    Link?

Sent from my Nexus 7
    09-29-2013 08:18 PM
    If the Nexus 5 is released for Sprint that will be my next phone.
    09-30-2013 05:24 AM
30 12