Moto X - I Love It

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
The Moto X, is making me excited and I REALLY want it, but I've been hearing it has a bad camera which could be a deal breaker.

Just because I defend Apple doesn't mean I hate Android:p

Like the poster above said, there's an update coming out. It's supposed to be out on Oct. 2nd which improves on the camera by a bunch. I'll take some pics today and post em.

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Like the poster above said, there's an update coming out. It's supposed to be out on Oct. 2nd which improves on the camera by a bunch. I'll take some pics today and post em.

Update has pushed to tmo devices. Also on the new Dev editions. Huge amazing camera improvement. Like night and day. Toobad they didn't get that one right from the start. None the less great device I picked one up.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Update has pushed to tmo devices. Also on the new Dev editions. Huge amazing camera improvement. Like night and day. Toobad they didn't get that one right from the start. None the less great device I picked one up.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

It's an awsome device!

My brother has fallen on hard times and he needs a phone to find a job. I put him on my account as a sixth line. What I did was, I gave him my ONE because I knew it was perfect and I decided to get me another S4 (I got one for my daughter). Man, that S4 kept dropping signal like some men drop wives. Must have dropped 20 calls in a 3 day period. The only fix was to change network settings from CDMA/LTE to CDMA only. That fixed the drop call issue but I lost 4G/LTE. Not worth it in my opinion. So I went back to RS and was going to get another ONE but they didn't have anymore in stock but they had the Moto X. I said what the heck...I have 3 upgrades coming over the next 4 months so I'll get the Moto X and I'm glad I did.

I still love the ONE and it's screen. It has to be the best phone I have ever owned. The Moto X is right up there with it. The only quirk I'm having is that Google Play (on PC) won't list the Moto X. I have signed in/out of Google multiple times but it still won't list. Any Suggestions?? Also, does the Moto X have wireless charging? I've Googled and searched to no avail.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
No to wireless charging, sorry.

XT1060. Through spacetime.

That's what I thought. You would figure that they would have included this. I mean, it's not that big of a deal but it's useful for when your low on charge but your expecting a few phone calls throughout the evening and instead of having to fumble with cords, you just slap that puppy back on the pad.

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
It's an awsome device!

My brother has fallen on hard times and he needs a phone to find a job. I put him on my account as a sixth line. What I did was, I gave him my ONE because I knew it was perfect and I decided to get me another S4 (I got one for my daughter). Man, that S4 kept dropping signal like some men drop wives. Must have dropped 20 calls in a 3 day period. The only fix was to change network settings from CDMA/LTE to CDMA only. That fixed the drop call issue but I lost 4G/LTE. Not worth it in my opinion. So I went back to RS and was going to get another ONE but they didn't have anymore in stock but they had the Moto X. I said what the heck...I have 3 upgrades coming over the next 4 months so I'll get the Moto X and I'm glad I did.

I still love the ONE and it's screen. It has to be the best phone I have ever owned. The Moto X is right up there with it. The only quirk I'm having is that Google Play (on PC) won't list the Moto X. I have signed in/out of Google multiple times but it still won't list. Any Suggestions?? Also, does the Moto X have wireless charging? I've Googled and searched to no avail.

Yup. I switch between the one and Moto x. Love them both for different reasons. I'll add the new nexus to the line up when it comes out. I found a really nice nano to micro SIM adapter. Phil actually recommended it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12