09-30-2013 06:24 AM
30 12
tools
    Just got me a 6th line with a Moto X from Sprint. Awsome little phone! Loving the always listening feature and Bluetooth (headset) is second to none! I can honestly say I LOVE this phone. Just wanted to give my two cents
    09-26-2013 08:12 PM
    It's nice when a toy makes you happy.
    09-26-2013 08:26 PM
    It's nice when a toy makes you happy.
    My problem is that I buy WAY to many toys My wife is going to beat me to a pulp....
    petaf likes this.
    09-26-2013 08:27 PM
    Mine too, but the toys help keep me home and outta trouble so there is that.
    ChuckG73 likes this.
    09-26-2013 08:31 PM
    Phones always listing......yikes! Ha ha, tapped by choice lol. Just Kidding ha ha. That moto x is one sweet little phone. Honestly, I am still in the hunt for one if I decide to withdraw my pre order on something else. I just wish for a few more things from the x. I am curious to see the aftermarket batteries. :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    09-26-2013 08:35 PM
    Phones always listing......yikes! Ha ha, tapped by choice lol. Just Kidding ha ha. That moto x is one sweet little phone. Honestly, I am still in the hunt for one if I decide to withdraw my pre order on something else. I just wish for a few more things from the x. I am curious to see the aftermarket batteries. :thumbup:
    Aftermarket batteries?!? Replacing the battery would require phone surgery.
    cbales24 and Johnly like this.
    09-26-2013 09:06 PM

Ok google now is definitely something I don't want the 'bad guys' waiting for me to say

Sent from my XT1060
    Johnly likes this.
    09-26-2013 09:20 PM
    I've only had mine for an evening, but so far it's an outstanding device.
    09-27-2013 01:34 AM
    Got mine yesterday - hands down my favorite android I have ever used or touched. SOOO smooth. LOVE the form factor. Just a great phone all around!
    qnet likes this.
    09-27-2013 09:24 AM
    Hopefully manufacturers release cases that double as batteries. The S3/S4 has been a few, as does the iPhone models. It's a great way to provide protection and a little more battery juice.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
    09-27-2013 09:42 AM
    Hopefully manufacturers release cases that double as batteries. The S3/S4 has been a few, as does the iPhone models. It's a great way to provide protection and a little more battery juice.
    Like a morphine juice pack? The one downside to those is they are made for specific devices. If you get a new phones then you need to buy a new case.

I've used an Anker external battery the last few months and it not only charges my phone but anyone else who needs it. It is also good for 3-4 full charges.

Sent from my Nexus 7
    09-27-2013 10:10 AM
    Like a morphine juice pack? The one downside to those is they are made for specific devices. If you get a new phones then you need to buy a new case.

I've used an Anker external battery the last few months and it not only charges my phone but anyone else who needs it. It is also good for 3-4 full charges.

Sent from my Nexus 7
    A morphine juice pack? Where can I get one of those? Sounds freekin awesome!!
    RayMabry, petaf and revtech like this.
    09-27-2013 11:32 AM
    Haha

Posted via Android Central App
    09-27-2013 12:15 PM
    You can keep the morphine juice pack, me phone is drug-free!

Note 8.0
    09-27-2013 01:08 PM
    Ha ha right! I am wanting a x more and more. Damn.

09-27-2013 02:32 PM
    Ah, you're talking about supplementing your battery, not replacing it. That probably won't help if the battery dies after a year, though. That's one of the downsides for the Moto X for me - no replaceable battery.
    09-27-2013 03:22 PM
    Does our Sprint Moto X have wireless charging?
    09-27-2013 05:08 PM
    he means Mophie battery back up ..

mophie juice pack air iPhone 4/4S Rechargeable Backup Battery Case

The name Morphine would be a good selling point tho ! Haha
    09-27-2013 10:07 PM
    Just got me a 6th line with a Moto X from Sprint. Awsome little phone! Loving the always listening feature and Bluetooth (headset) is second to none! I can honestly say I LOVE this phone. Just wanted to give my two cents
    If you can, can you post any pics comparing the photos to a Nexus 4 or HTC One?
    09-27-2013 10:12 PM
    If you can, can you post any pics comparing the photos to a Nexus 4 or HTC One?
    I can with the HTC one. Don't have a nexus. Why?
    09-27-2013 10:24 PM
    I can with the HTC one. Don't have a nexus. Why?
    The Moto X, is making me excited and I REALLY want it, but I've been hearing it has a bad camera which could be a deal breaker.

Just because I defend Apple doesn't mean I hate Android:P
    09-27-2013 10:29 PM
    The update should fix the camera

Sent from my White Moto X
    09-27-2013 10:56 PM
    The Moto X, is making me excited and I REALLY want it, but I've been hearing it has a bad camera which could be a deal breaker.

Just because I defend Apple doesn't mean I hate Android:P
    Like the poster above said, there's an update coming out. It's supposed to be out on Oct. 2nd which improves on the camera by a bunch. I'll take some pics today and post em.
    09-28-2013 05:34 AM
    Like the poster above said, there's an update coming out. It's supposed to be out on Oct. 2nd which improves on the camera by a bunch. I'll take some pics today and post em.
    Update has pushed to tmo devices. Also on the new Dev editions. Huge amazing camera improvement. Like night and day. Toobad they didn't get that one right from the start. None the less great device I picked one up.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    09-28-2013 06:51 AM
    Update has pushed to tmo devices. Also on the new Dev editions. Huge amazing camera improvement. Like night and day. Toobad they didn't get that one right from the start. None the less great device I picked one up.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    It's an awsome device!

My brother has fallen on hard times and he needs a phone to find a job. I put him on my account as a sixth line. What I did was, I gave him my ONE because I knew it was perfect and I decided to get me another S4 (I got one for my daughter). Man, that S4 kept dropping signal like some men drop wives. Must have dropped 20 calls in a 3 day period. The only fix was to change network settings from CDMA/LTE to CDMA only. That fixed the drop call issue but I lost 4G/LTE. Not worth it in my opinion. So I went back to RS and was going to get another ONE but they didn't have anymore in stock but they had the Moto X. I said what the heck...I have 3 upgrades coming over the next 4 months so I'll get the Moto X and I'm glad I did.

I still love the ONE and it's screen. It has to be the best phone I have ever owned. The Moto X is right up there with it. The only quirk I'm having is that Google Play (on PC) won't list the Moto X. I have signed in/out of Google multiple times but it still won't list. Any Suggestions?? Also, does the Moto X have wireless charging? I've Googled and searched to no avail.
    09-28-2013 07:48 AM
30 12