Moto X - I Love It

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Just got me a 6th line with a Moto X from Sprint. Awsome little phone! Loving the always listening feature and Bluetooth (headset) is second to none! I can honestly say I LOVE this phone. Just wanted to give my two cents :)

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Phones always listing......yikes! Ha ha, tapped by choice lol. Just Kidding ha ha. That moto x is one sweet little phone. Honestly, I am still in the hunt for one if I decide to withdraw my pre order on something else. I just wish for a few more things from the x. I am curious to see the aftermarket batteries. :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

ScottMGS

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Phones always listing......yikes! Ha ha, tapped by choice lol. Just Kidding ha ha. That moto x is one sweet little phone. Honestly, I am still in the hunt for one if I decide to withdraw my pre order on something else. I just wish for a few more things from the x. I am curious to see the aftermarket batteries. :thumbup:

Aftermarket batteries?!? Replacing the battery would require phone surgery.

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Ok google now is definitely something I don't want the 'bad guys' waiting for me to say

Sent from my XT1060

detroitmikeb

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Got mine yesterday - hands down my favorite android I have ever used or touched. SOOO smooth. LOVE the form factor. Just a great phone all around!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Aftermarket batteries?!? Replacing the battery would require phone surgery.
Hopefully manufacturers release cases that double as batteries. The S3/S4 has been a few, as does the iPhone models. It's a great way to provide protection and a little more battery juice.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully manufacturers release cases that double as batteries. The S3/S4 has been a few, as does the iPhone models. It's a great way to provide protection and a little more battery juice.

Like a morphine juice pack? The one downside to those is they are made for specific devices. If you get a new phones then you need to buy a new case.

I've used an Anker external battery the last few months and it not only charges my phone but anyone else who needs it. It is also good for 3-4 full charges.

Sent from my Nexus 7

nyc_rock

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Like a morphine juice pack? The one downside to those is they are made for specific devices. If you get a new phones then you need to buy a new case.

I've used an Anker external battery the last few months and it not only charges my phone but anyone else who needs it. It is also good for 3-4 full charges.

Sent from my Nexus 7

A morphine juice pack? Where can I get one of those? Sounds freekin awesome!!

ScottMGS

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

Ah, you're talking about supplementing your battery, not replacing it. That probably won't help if the battery dies after a year, though. That's one of the downsides for the Moto X for me - no replaceable battery.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Just got me a 6th line with a Moto X from Sprint. Awsome little phone! Loving the always listening feature and Bluetooth (headset) is second to none! I can honestly say I LOVE this phone. Just wanted to give my two cents :)

If you can, can you post any pics comparing the photos to a Nexus 4 or HTC One?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2