Hey guys & girls, I'm gonna get a Moto X soon. Wondering if it's worth it to wait for Motomaker to be available for Verizon customers. Some of the color options are cool, but i just might be okay with a plain white one. Will the 32gb version be available soon? Thoughts, advice. Thanx. BTW, my current phone is a VZW Galaxy Nexus (so I desperately need a new phone).
    09-26-2013 08:33 PM
    Hey guys & girls, I'm gonna get a Moto X soon. Wondering if it's worth it to wait for Motomaker to be available for Verizon customers. Some of the color options are cool, but i just might be okay with a plain white one. Will the 32gb version be available soon? Thoughts, advice. Thanx. BTW, my current phone is a VZW Galaxy Nexus (so I desperately need a new phone).
    I would wait for wood. Its coming this Christmas!

Posted via Android Central App
    09-26-2013 09:11 PM
    Depends on if you really care about all the options or not if you want color other then white or black I would say yes

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk 2
    09-26-2013 11:23 PM
    If you can wait and it's worth it, then wait. Otherwise, grab a current model and start enjoying that device :-).

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
    09-27-2013 08:43 AM
    i'm sitting tight until the motomaker comes out with the wood option. it's tough, but i'm hoping i'll manage.
    09-27-2013 08:56 AM
    It really depends on you. If you like to sell your devices when a new one that you like comes out then Moto Maker may shrink the number of interested buyers if you are rocking a green and orange phone for example.

I went with the all white for several reasons.
    One is I think it looks awesome, two I change my mind a lot so I wouldn't want a color combo I would eventually get sick of, three I like a case on my phone as it give me peace of mind in case of a drop.

The X has so much to offer that the customization options are just icing on the cake but if you like how the all white or all black looks, I would go ahead and pick one up and start enjoying it now. This is of course just my opinion and the Moto Maker is very much a must have for many people.

Also look at if 16gb is enough space for you. If you need 32 then your decision is pretty much made. I came from a 32gb HTC ONE and was a bit hesitant at first to move down to 16gb but after a couple of weeks I see it is going to be plenty of space for me. Most of my space with the ONE was custom recovery, nandroid backups and extra roms none of which is needed or desired with the Moto X because it is just that good out of the box.
    09-27-2013 09:10 AM
    I personally didn't wait. I always put a case on my phone, so I wouldn't see the color anyway. Also, I went and ordered through the Verizon store and had the phone delivered to my house. That way, if something goes wrong, I can go to vzw instead of direct to Moto (hopefully). Lastly, as previously mentioned, if you want to sell your device, a generic color will be easier to sell.

Posted via Android Central App
    benhmadison likes this.
    09-27-2013 03:55 PM