Moto X - To those who have gotten the update, how do you like it?

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Photo quality has been greatly improved. No one has told me I'm cutting out on the phone anymore. So I say my experience has been wonderful.

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I can barely wait to get the update. In hoping AT&T starts to push the update this coming week.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk 4

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Besides the obvious camera improvements has anyone noticed any better battery life? Or if the phone is smoother, quicker?

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Besides the obvious camera improvements has anyone noticed any better battery life? Or if the phone is smoother, quicker?

Oh yeah, anything regarding accuracy of waking up Google Now?

Posted via Android Central App

scrounger

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
If you are participating in a soak test, you would not be able to say anything. It violates the NDA.

rajeshr68

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
If you are participating in a soak test, you would not be able to say anything. It violates the NDA.

You could still say you are part of the soak test. You couldn't mention any details about what you are testing.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe we just weren't picked for soak test. But, I haven't seen anyone else doing it for AT&T either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

It would be nice if they would tell us that we weren't selected for the test instead of keeping us hanging!

giftedmd

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I bought the t mobile version to use on AT&T last week so update came right away. Phone has been fast, smooth and stable so far. Camera has been great for me. Outdoor shots in any condition are fantastic - detailed, colors pop, perfect exposure. Indoors, light sensitivity and exposure are good but white balance is all over the place. I think it was like this pre-update as well. Can't seem to figure out artificial lighting but easily fixed with a quick auto post-processing in snapseed.

vicshalls

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Don't know what all this test thing is about. My wife got the update on att and trust me she does not do surveys she is not on any forum. All she is on is pintrist. So seems to me people that are getting good it are just getting it. I on the other hand fill out everything and I did not get squat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol