Just got the AT&T update 139.12.54.3n.us

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Do you guys happen to have a screenshot of the updated "about" screen to confirm the software version #s?

Very curious to see if this is rolling out outside of the soak test.

serenemind

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Do you guys happen to have a screenshot of the updated "about" screen to confirm the software version #s?

Very curious to see if this is rolling out outside of the soak test.

Screenshot_2013-09-30-20-19-12.png

I am not opted into any soak tests. I just got the update this evening. I will post more details if someone can tell me how to get the release notes for the last software update on my phone.

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I can't wait. Must have mashed the update button a hundred times in the past minute. Nothing yet. Will keep everyone posted.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

austriak

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I've checked for the update both on the phone and through the Motorola device manager software with no luck. I know there is a screenshot in this forum but I find myself being skeptical. No one is talking about this or mentioning the update anywhere else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I've checked for the update both on the phone and through the Motorola device manager software with no luck. I know there is a screenshot in this forum but I find myself being skeptical. No one is talking about this or mentioning the update anywhere else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

He probably opted in for the soak test.

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I opted in for the soak test. Have yet to be able to Download the update.

rajeshr68

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I opted in for the soak test. Have yet to be able to Download the update.

I opted for the soak test and was able to download the update yesterday. As mentioned, the change list is similar to the T-Mobile version. I'm testing it out and it seems to be working well so far.

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I opted for the soak test and was able to download the update yesterday. As mentioned, the change list is similar to the T-Mobile version. I'm testing it out and it seems to be working well so far.

Is there a noticeable difference in the camera quality?

Sent from my White Moto X

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85