Just got 139.14.1 for sprint

wpnokia920

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Without posting pics... Kind of liked it better before. But I'm not a photo taker and rarely use camera. Haven't tried it enough yet.

Posted via Android Central App

Will_13

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I got mine this morning, it just popped up on the screen and I hit download immediately. Unfortunately I haven't gotten a chance to take any pics to tell how much difference there is. I did notice the touchless control seems way more responsive when there is background noise than it used to be.

imurrx

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
It's snappier. Sorry for the pun.

It looks cleaner. Only checked it inside for now.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Got mine last night. Camera pics seem to be better. But I'm not a pic taker so I can't honestly tell the difference. I will say though, it seems to focus better.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
any improvement on voice calls cutting off for those who experienced this?

Woo-hoo! So far so good. I only did one phone call so far but had my friend call me from my phone and she sounded perfect. So happy. Only problem for me now is after I exchanged my phone I had muffled incoming, which I now know for sure because when she called me from my phone and I was on her phone her voice was clear as bell but when I was on my phone she sounded like s--t. :p

phippsy84

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Can anybody confirm the build number? I got the update and installed it. However sprint zone is still saying to update device software.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci