Installed this yesterday. Very disappointed. Did not get the results I got with the Tech Armor for my iPhone5.

Has anyone else used this too and are you pleased with what you see?
    10-02-2013 02:08 PM
    I had one for my Xperia Tablet Z and was very disappointed at the clarity. I had to almost instantly remove it.

EDIT:

I have the full body kit on my XTZ, I just pulled the front off and replaced that with a Fomos screen protector. I still put my XTZ in a Poetic slim folio, at least I can peace of mind that it's protected.
    10-02-2013 04:25 PM
    Installed this yesterday. Very disappointed. Did not get the results I got with the Tech Armor for my iPhone5.

Has anyone else used this too and are you pleased with what you see?
    I have it. I guess you're supposed to wait 24 before using the phone... How is that even possible? I waited about 10 or 12, basically over night and now I have all these little nicks from my nails... Looks like crap.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-02-2013 08:57 PM
    They all suck! They best screen protectors are still the hard ones. I had the spigen on my HTC One, great screen protector.

http://www.spigen.com/brands/htc.html

Since spigen doesn't have anything for the Moto X yet, I just got the generic hard ones they sell at the Verizon store. So much happier with these then the film applied ones.

T-mobile Moto X
    davidnc likes this.
    10-03-2013 08:50 AM
    I have the amorsuit on and it's ok. It does seem slightly cloudy and I thought that was normal. After reading this thread I may try something else.
    10-03-2013 11:01 AM
    They all suck! They best screen protectors are still the hard ones. I had the spigen on my HTC One, great screen protector.

HTC | Cases and Screen Protectors for HTC by SPIGEN SGP | SPIGEN SGP

Since spigen doesn't have anything for the Moto X yet, I just got the generic hard ones they sell at the Verizon store. So much happier with these then the film applied ones.

T-mobile Moto X
    Just saw your post about the Phantom Skinz, ack! . And that's the best of all the poly ones. I wonder if the poly ones are poorer with amoled screen than LCD's. I have a hard cheapie one (PET plastic) but it gets dirty sooooo fast and hard to wipe clean, but it's very clear at least. I too will hold out for a glass protector before going with something else. I'm waiting for MIME to get a feather version for the moto x in, hopefully they do. *hope hope*. I think it's about $10 less than the Spigen and i just can't bear to spend 35-$40 on a screen protector.

MIME has indicated they will be doing a screen for the motox, except it will be ghost glass, not feather. , and the ghost is .32 mm vs. the feather's .15
    http://mimeusa.com/product/moto-x-gh...een-protector/
    anthony2558 likes this.
    10-03-2013 12:16 PM
    Some credit still to be given to the guys at Armor Suit, they have agreed to send me a replacement to see if I get better results with that. No charge + No Shipping fees.
    +1 for their customer service atleast . . . I will try that on and report back with results. . .
    anthony2558 likes this.
    10-03-2013 04:53 PM
    I normally use the spigen screen protector too.Til i can get those i just have generic clear screen protector on my Moto X.
    I cant stand the anti glare ones vzw sales.

sent from Moto X
    10-03-2013 05:32 PM
    Anyone tried the ones from the Motorola Site. They have 3 variants. 15$ and 20$ I guess . . .
    10-03-2013 05:57 PM
    Some credit still to be given to the guys at Armor Suit, they have agreed to send me a replacement to see if I get better results with that. No charge + No Shipping fees.
    +1 for their customer service atleast . . . I will try that on and report back with results. . .
    It's very nice to see any company stand by their products. A refund or a replacement is always good for the consumer and the business as a whole.

T-mobile Moto X
    10-03-2013 08:16 PM
    Anyone tried the ones from the Motorola Site. They have 3 variants. 15$ and 20$ I guess . . .
    I have not. I got the 3 pack from Verizon store. I put one on and its been holding up very well.

T-mobile Moto X
    10-03-2013 08:19 PM