Hi,
    I have bought the moto x and I would like to know if you think that I should buy a screen protector and/or a case for my moto x?
    Please tell my what you think and why...
    Thank you,
    Tom
    10-04-2013 06:53 AM
    I have a screen protector on my phone since owned it. Its a vzw clear screen protector that will do until I find a better one I like for the Moto X(spigen)
    I use a screen protector"just in case" I have used phones without screen protector and with screen protector never got a scratch on my phone screen.But with a new phone it would suk to get a scratch on it so soon,so for me its like "better safe then sorry " kinda thing .
    I have a Cruzerlite gel type case on my Moto X I know it wont really protect it against drops but just to protect from cosmetic damage.I like keeping the phone thin .I use to use big bulky cases but dont anymore. I guess it just a personal preference or if you have a history of droping your phone.Im very careful with my phone.I know unforeseen accidents happen.I think really its a personal decision of whatever fits you, if that makes sense lol.
    10-04-2013 07:03 AM
    Hi,
    I have bought the moto x and I would like to know if you think that I should buy a screen protector and/or a case for my moto x?
    Thank you,
    Tom
    I used to use Zagg invisible shields...then moved to XO Skins...now I just run without a screen protector. I have gotten small scratches from my jacket pocket zippers, but I just avoid those now, and I haven't gotten any scratches since.

I do use cases since I have a small daughter who likes to drop things.
    10-04-2013 08:12 AM
    I got the otter box commuter with the optional screen protector. Paid off twice already.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-04-2013 08:31 AM
    Hi,
    Thank you,
    Tom
    Definitely put a screen protector. If you have insurance on the phone then leave it bare-back unless you really want to be cautious. If no insurance then get a case.

10-04-2013 08:45 AM
    I just installed the Skinomi front shield, wet application. Works and looks great, no orange peel or bubbles...with lifetime warranty and they go for just a few bucks on amazon. I highly highly recommend it...I have invisible shields on my iphones, but this works just the same for less than half the cost.

Another benefit, it makes the screen look better being amoled...takes some of that rainbow away.
    10-04-2013 08:57 AM
    I carry mine with nothing just due to the fact that the phone looks so good and fits so well in your hand/pocket without it. I think cases diminish the phone experience we just do it in fear of breaking our new phones.

10-04-2013 08:57 AM
    Mine is naked. Not even micro scratches from normal use, like most phones get after a few days.. I'm impressed with screen.

10-04-2013 10:09 AM
    I got a 3-pack of screen protectors and the silicone cover (covers the back and edges) at the local VZW corp store yesterday. Used that combo for over 2 years on the Bionic w/ no probs.
    10-04-2013 11:11 AM
    No screen protector for me but definitely a case. The white is slippery and nearly dropped it a few times wiping it down.
    10-04-2013 11:20 AM
    Naked is the only way to go!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    detroitmikeb likes this.
    10-04-2013 12:46 PM
    Hi,
    Thank you,
    Tom
    It really is up to you.

I got the screen protector from Verizon because I wanted to help the reps out by buying an accessory - plus have them put it on instead of me wasting all three when I mess up.

I used to run without a case for all of my phones until I dropped by Bionic two months after getting it, scuffing up the side a bit. I've been a fan of the price and quality of the Diztronic cases so I got one for my X too.

Amazon.com: Diztronic High Gloss Clear (Frosted Matte Inside) Flexible TPU Case for Moto X / Motorola X Phone (2013) - Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories
    10-04-2013 01:02 PM
    Also discovered that the notch in the silicon cover on the bottom where the charge port is turns out to be an excellent spot to rest on the inside of my little finger when using the X one-handed!
    Ry and Skynet3132 like this.
    10-04-2013 06:54 PM
    I do the same

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk 4
    10-04-2013 10:04 PM
    I've always bought the Cruzer cases. But going to go naked with this phone. Just looks and feels too good to put a case on it!
    10-05-2013 12:06 PM
    10-05-2013 02:23 PM