I bought a at&t moto x in America, but got it unlocked for my IMEI and am using it in Israel where I live.
    Like everyone else, I got a notification of a software update and updated, except I took a shower while doing so.
    When I got back everything looked the same and there was no "update successful" message or anything.
    When I check for updates it says there are none. How can I tell if my phone was updated?
    This obviously concerns me as I'm waiting for the software update which I hope will solve many issues.

P.S - I was late for work today because the phone showed me the wrong hour (it was one hour early). It's now set manually. Did anyone else experience this or was it just me?
    10-06-2013 04:28 AM
    Welcome to Android Central!

I did a search, as you may have, to see if I could locate any kind of identifier for the update, say a new baseband number or the like. Nothing. Hopefully, someone who has the X may have kept track of that and know. Good luck, and welcome again, to the forums!
    10-06-2013 05:02 AM
    Do the base numbers change with carriers? I did a google search and got this
    T-Mobile: 139.12.57
    Sprint: 139.14.1

So I guess if it starts with a 139? I don't own a Moto X so I'm not sure.
    10-06-2013 06:22 AM
    Thanks for the replies and welcome everyone.
    The base numbers stayed the same, I think.
    However, the system version is 139.12.54.ghost_att.ATT.en.US which I believe was the name of the update.
    I guess this means updates work fine and the camera is updated.

P.S., the reason the hour was displayed incorrectly as I mentioned in the original post was due to a delay in daylight saving time change in Israel.
    It was just slow to update on the Android services (IOS7 updated just fine). Half the country was late for work today, haha.
    10-06-2013 06:35 AM
    Thanks for the replies and welcome everyone.
    The base numbers stayed the same, I think.
    However, the system version is 139.12.54.ghost_att.ATT.en.US which I believe was the name of the update.
    I guess this means updates work fine and the camera is updated.

P.S., the reason the hour was displayed incorrectly as I mentioned in the original post was due to a delay in daylight saving time change in Israel.
    It was just slow to update on the Android services (IOS7 updated just fine). Half the country was late for work today, haha.
    That is the updated version you have on the phone. You are all set to test the new features people have been posting.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-06-2013 09:25 AM