Hey guys,
    I'm considering switching from the iPhone to the Moto X. I had a quick question I was hoping someone with a Moto X could answer.
    I was wondering that once you had Exchange email set up out of the box, I'd guess that contacts would get synced to your phone book. Once this was done, can you go to the phone/people app, and create a new exchange contact (or can you only create gmail contacts)? I can do this from an iPhone, but I heard perhaps this was not possible on Android?
    I keep all my contacts on exchange (so I can also edit them from Outlook at work), and not being able to edit/add new exchange contacts would make life very hard.
    10-07-2013 03:13 AM
    Hey guys,
    I'm considering switching from the iPhone to the Moto X. I had a quick question I was hoping someone with a Moto X could answer.
    I was wondering that once you had Exchange email set up out of the box, I'd guess that contacts would get synced to your phone book. Once this was done, can you go to the phone/people app, and create a new exchange contact (or can you only create gmail contacts)? I can do this from an iPhone, but I heard perhaps this was not possible on Android?
    I keep all my contacts on exchange (so I can also edit them from Outlook at work), and not being able to edit/add new exchange contacts would make life very hard.
    Yes you can add a contact to your Exchange account. When adding a new contact you are presented with a popup where you select which contact account you want to put the new contact into.
    dasarp likes this.
    10-07-2013 07:34 AM