while driving with moto in my pocket, the phone started playing music

Sam Quan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone experience music starting to play while driving and the Moto is in your shirt pocket? How do you correct the Moto from play music? It has happened to me three times. I just updated the phone with the latest update.

Camilo

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Ditto to what Tgo1014 said. I had the same problem when I enabled the "Driving" feature in the Assist app. On the same screen, I also had enabled the "Resume music play" feature. The next time I started driving, as soon as it sensed I was driving and went into driving mode, my music would start playing. I have no idea how it chose the song. It was neither the last song I had been playing; maybe it was the first song on the list of all the songs on my phone?

Anyway, disabled "resume music play" and it quit doing that.

I thought (still do) that this is a software bug. I expected that the "resume music play" feature would only kick in if you were listening to music when a call or text came in while in driving mode - stop music, go through the driving mode sequence for answering, sending a text, whatever, then resume the music.

Sam Quan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Remembered that I did fool around the assist app setting after the update. I unchecked the resume music play. Thanks for the help. Just my opinion, but the Moto is an excellent phone. The call quality is excellent. The Flipboard app works much than my Nexus 4, seems quicker. The active notifications feature work well. Battery life is better than the Nexus 4. My spouse decided to get a Moto X as well as she like the size of the phone and call quality. She was very impress with the calendar features for use in vacation. Set an event in the calendar along with name of hotel, restaurant, etc and address. Just click on the date, then event, address, will take you to map app. The map app will then lead your destination. Can not go wrong with this phone, but some people may have problems with the phone due to one does have to set up the phone correctly for their intended use.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital