Aviate launcher

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Anyone put this on their moto x? I've just installed it onto my nexus 7 during my flight and I have to say this is brilliant.

Posted via Android Central App

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
So you have to install and then wait for an invite ? It sounds like the features if offers are already available on the Moto X? I think I will hold off on this for now at least til I find a lil more info on and maybe til out of beta.Im still using the stock Launcher.Actually this is the longest I used a stock Launcher on a phone (had phone just over a month )

N82k

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have invites if anyone would agree to use their invites or at least 3 of the 5 to invite from those here needing invites.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

chirag05

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I have invites if anyone would agree to use their invites or at least 3 of the 5 to invite from those here needing invites.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

I can do the same. PM me and I will circulate to the pure strangers, none of my folks will get the code from me.

Sent from my GSIII

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Theres an article on front page of AC if anyone cares to read it .I think i will pass on this , but then again wasnt as anxious as others to use it anyhoo. :)

myRT

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I have invites available. I know they'll go quick so if I don't send one or reply please understand that I must be out of my 5. Make sure you include your email

Posted via my MotoX

myRT

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I have invites available. I know they'll go quick so if I don't send one or reply please understand that I must be out of my 5. Make sure you include your email

Posted via my MotoX

Update..... I'm all out of invites. To those that got one from me, please pass some of your 5 out here

Pretty nice launcher!

Posted via my MotoX

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza