10-28-2013 11:19 AM
34 12
tools
    Have to agree. The sound quality of the one is the best I've heard on a smartphone. And while I am a fan of the amoled display of the moto x, the one's better color reproduction and pixel density are tough to ignore.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
    10-25-2013 01:32 AM
    Have to agree. The sound quality of the one is the best I've heard on a smartphone. And while I am a fan of the amoled display of the moto x, the one's better color reproduction and pixel density are tough to ignore.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
    how about you post here : HTC One - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com where people that own htc post? us, the moto x owners, love our machine,we all got it here, you love your phone. bye.
    10-25-2013 01:44 AM
    Specs don't tell the whole story. A phone could have top of the line specs but if the OS is not optimized to the hardware then you will have problems 3 to 6 months down the road. Android consumers have been conditioned to expect the latest/greatest specs and turn their nose up at anything that doesn't meet those expectations.

When comparing two different handsets, I would rely more on professional reviews or consumer reviews. The Moto X is trying to force people to think differently about how specs are perceived.

Sent from my Nexus 7
    Hi mate,

Interesting perspective! Could you name some sites or resources where I can find professional reviews?

Thanks in advance
    10-25-2013 06:24 AM
    anandtech moto x review

This is probably one of the better reviews. It is a long read and can get pretty technical but well worth the detailed information it conveys. The section on Internal Storage Performance is especially insightful.
    10-25-2013 11:59 AM
    Actually the HTC was the one I might have got if not been for the Moto X.The Moto X just fit my preferences better,and over a month later still feel this way.I feel the Moto X is underated(from some of reviews) but us owners of it know better
    10-25-2013 03:43 PM
    I have the moto x and specs mean absolutely zero IMO.
    I had the Far better specd S4 and that phone was nothing but a lag machine.
    It did Nothing smoothly. The moto X has less specs and performs 3x more smooth than the S4.
    But, everyone says the HTC one is smooth as silk too.
    I love the moto X more than any android phone I have ever tried. The feature set is USEFUL, not a bunch of fluff like S4 packs into the phone.
    Moto X has unique features that I use daily. Moto connect us awesome. The driving assist works perfectly.
    I can't say enough good things about it.

Posted via Android Central App
    Ry and huntnyc like this.
    10-26-2013 10:18 AM
    After years of abuse with stock android u can keep it. Lg G2 10x times better then HTC one or the X.

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk
    10-26-2013 10:23 AM
    how about you post here : HTC One - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com where people that own htc post? us, the moto x owners, love our machine,we all got it here, you love your phone. bye.
    What is the title of this thread? Seems to me that he can discuss the One on here.
    10-26-2013 11:22 AM
    What is the title of this thread? Seems to me that he can discuss the One on here.
    Ha! I was thinking the same thing.
    10-28-2013 11:19 AM
34 12