Dropped my Redskins moto today, called moto care and got a code for new one. No deductible or shipping fees since at this moment moto can't repair x's. Only downfall is that until I ship them my broken phone they'll put a hold on my cc. Hope this helps someone who was clumsy as I was.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-17-2013 06:26 PM
    Dropped my Redskins moto today, called moto care and got a code for new one. No deductible or shipping fees since at this moment moto can't repair x's. Only downfall is that until I ship them my broken phone they'll put a hold on my cc. Hope this helps someone who was clumsy as I was.

Wow! Now that's what I'm talking about. Is this standard for moto care?

10-17-2013 07:51 PM
    I'm not sure. I have bought extended warranty but I was told that this replacement will be done through regular Motorola warranty. I've asked five times am I going to pay $39 deductible and I was told they will not charge me and that this replacement will not count against my 3 device per two year replacement plan.

10-17-2013 08:00 PM

Man, i might have to get this seeing how easily mine broke today. I wonder if i'll be able to get it after I pay for my fix/replacement.
    10-17-2013 08:06 PM
    Man, i might have to get this seeing how easily mine broke today. I wonder if i'll be able to get it after I pay for my fix/replacement.
    its always good to have a warranty from carrier for 2-3 months when u purchase a new phone and then cancel after that.

only cost you $6 a month and it reduces the risk. My friend lost his HTC one after a month, he got the phone replaced and cancelled the warranty
    10-18-2013 09:40 AM
    Did you buy the extended warranty from Moto or from your carrier? Thanks!
    I'm not sure. I have bought extended warranty but I was told that this replacement will be done through regular Motorola warranty. I've asked five times am I going to pay $39 deductible and I was told they will not charge me and that this replacement will not count against my 3 device per two year replacement plan.

10-19-2013 11:20 AM
    From Moto, but as I sad it looks like they will exchange my phone free of charge since they still don't have a way of fixing customized phones. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with protection plan I've purchased since I got to keep all 3 replacements and I'm not paying $39 deductible. Hope this helps.

gadgetman#CB likes this.
    10-19-2013 12:09 PM