Verizon: Moto X 139.15.1.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US Released (The Camera Update)

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Looks like the rollout is happening.

Verizon's Moto X getting the big update today - http://www.androidcentral.com/verizon-s-moto-x-getting-big-update-today

Here's the changelog for the Verizon Moto X update:

• Camera – Improved Photo Quality Improved capture of natural light (auto-white balance) and color accuracy for more precise exposure in outdoor and backlit scenes
  • Camera – Improved Focus Faster touch to focus time and reduced unnecessary refocusing in low light conditions and scenes with continuous motion
  • Camera – Faster Switching Shortened the time it takes to switch between rear and front-facing cameras, as well as transition between the viewfinder and the Gallery app
  • Enhanced Touchless Control — Increased accuracy and responsiveness when using Touchless Control, and added easier training of the “OK Google Now” trigger
  • Improved Motorola Migrate Experience — Improved transfer of content from an old Android phone to a new Motorola phone
  • Google Drive – 50GB Promotion — Added a promotion expiration date - customers have 30 days from phone activation or installation of this update to redeem the 50GB offer
  • Calling – Improved Voice Quality Fixed an issue that could sometimes result in choppy audio being heard by the person you’re talking with on your Moto X
  • Moto Care – Lost Device Finder Fixed an issue that could sometimes prevent a lost phone from reporting its location to the Moto Care Lost Device Finder service
  • Motorola Assist – Driving Detection Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause the phone to read out text messages and announce calls when not in Drive mode

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
BTW -

Guess we'd better get this outta the way...

What state, county or city you're in doesn't matter..

No, you probably can't get it from Status/Update yet...

Folks, they often push to a bunch of folks NOT in the soak test, kinda like a blind test.

Then they PUSH by MEID number at a rate they think works best for them for a day or two...or three...

Later they will open up the Status/Update for folks to PULL from.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
So what good is the Developer Edition if it does not get updates first?

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

Zero good actually. I wanted a Verizon Dev Edition until I realized that there is no advantage. If I wanted a 32 GB then I would have waited an kept the warranty.

Posted via Android Central App

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site

What made you think it would? The point of the developer edition is to sell a Moto X for Verizon with an unlockable bootloader so that it's easier for you to flash custom software.

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Dev Edition != Google Play Edition != Nexus

If you don't understand the point of the Developer Edition, then you probably don't need the Developer Edition.

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Is it solid on the homescreen also. I have the update and it is still transparent on the homescreen and black on the apps

I meant home screen but mines black
Edit. I guess in nova it's black now but the 'homescreen' launcher is still transparent
Sent from my XT1060

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Dev Edition != Google Play Edition != Nexus

If you don't understand the point of the Developer Edition, then you probably don't need the Developer Edition.

I hate you for writing this before I could. So many people talked about getting the Dev Edition with no clue whatsoever what the point of it is.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown