Not Getting Verizon Update

shaytoon21

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
welcome to the boat. just need to sit and wait at this point. ive avoided answering/making any phone calls as much as possible as nobody is able to hear anything i say. if its people i know that i need to reach out to, i call from the house or text as much as possible. its annoying.

Postoid

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Agree with shaytoon21. It's the wait game.

I did read a post in G+ that ..."from a very reliable source they will be pushing it to everyone else 10.25.13". Taken with a grain of salt.

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I have cleared all sorts of caches already and it keeps telling me I'm up to date when I manually check for updates. Any other ideas?

Is anyone receiving the update besides the soak test users? They sent a survey yesterday with a deadline to having it submitted today. I doubt they're going to push the update to everyone until they see the survey results.

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site
A friend of mine at work got it and wasn't in the soak, I got it with the soak. I was under the impression that it was in the process of being released for everyone.
Is anyone receiving the update besides the soak test users? They sent a survey yesterday with a deadline to having it submitted today. I doubt they're going to push the update to everyone until they see the survey results.

Amylase453

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Nothing here, but I got a refurb warranty replacement from Verizon. I don't know if that has anything to do with anything but still waiting...

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
The wait will be briefer ,for those waiting I think .:) Id guess between now and Halloween if asked

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
nothing here as well. also getting the google services drop sync issues. cant connect to my moto connect to my browser. keeps failing

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I went to a VZW (corp) store and I tried doing a pull for the update and it just said it's up to date, which it isn't, it has August build software. I was hoping to apply the update if it wasn't on there already and then do some test calls, because I know in the past that particular phone had quality problems. Do we know if the demo units are set up to get updates or would that be disabled because it might wipe out their demo mode?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21