03-05-2014 12:25 PM
96 ... 234
tools
    I agree it was something different .lol Be interesting to see what the next flix has.
    Kinda funny first he wanted hat then he didnt

sent from Moto X
    10-30-2013 09:03 PM
    Personally, I thought it was a cute little Pixar cartoon that let you look around more freely than just at the frame you are intended to see in a traditional format cartoon.

Pointless? Sure.

Something to be appreciated by all? No.

Did I think it was a nice little distraction that let me enjoy my X in a different way for a few moments? Absolutely.
    Those that don't appreciate it should at least acknowledge this app is unique in both idea and execution.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
    10-30-2013 09:08 PM
    Anyone is able to get the apk file?
    10-30-2013 09:50 PM
    Still haven't gotten it

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app
    10-30-2013 09:59 PM
    Tap the unseen home button....

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    10-31-2013 02:54 AM
    How were you able to quit the video? Once I launched it, it wouldn't let me exit until I held down the power button and rebooted.
    Tap the unseen home button...

ugggh likes this.
    10-31-2013 02:57 AM
    For what it's worth, the Spotlight app can be uninstalled, I think.

I went to play store and searched for the motorola spotlight player - it came up when I searched for "Windy day" too. It showed it installed for me, and when I opened it, it gave me an option to uninstall. I haven't installed it so I don't know for sure.

When you go to the settings on the spotlight widget, I don't believe it gives you an option for uninstalling, but I could be wrong.
    Are you a politician? Your post was helpful, yet not at all. I could be wrong. But I don't know for sure. For what it's worth, I think.

fldude99 likes this.
    10-31-2013 10:29 AM
    The video is great to watch if you have a swivel chair.
    Razgriz24 and Paisley like this.
    10-31-2013 09:38 PM
    Those that don't appreciate it should at least acknowledge this app is unique in both idea and execution.
    It hijacked my home screen without my permission, so I deleted it as fast as I could. If it's something I had voluntarily downloaded through the Play Store, that would have been different, but this homescreen animation was the first I had ever heard of this app. Maybe I'm just spooked because I've had several PC viruses that manifest as an animation on the desktop.

I don't play games on my phone, but is this actually even innovative? I assume someone has made a 3D shooter that uses accelerator input for movement in the same manner. If they haven't, quick, someone make a social laser tag app and get ready to count your millions.
    11-01-2013 08:16 AM
    It hijacked my home screen without my permission, so I deleted it as fast as I could. If it's something I had voluntarily downloaded through the Play Store, that would have been different, but this homescreen animation was the first I had ever heard of this app. Maybe I'm just spooked because I've had several PC viruses that manifest as an animation on the desktop.

I don't play games on my phone, but is this actually even innovative? I assume someone has made a 3D shooter that uses accelerator input for movement in the same manner. If they haven't, quick, someone make a social laser tag app and get ready to count your millions.
    As for the hijacking, you can hit home or open recent apps and swipe it closed. The buttons still function, they just hide them as to not detract from the viewing experience.

Yes, there have been 3D games, but they are all linear. in regards to the cartoon, you can look wherever you want. That is the innovative part. Innovative just means to introduce something new and creative. The idea that you can move about the 3D cartoon at your discretion is creative.
    myRT likes this.
    11-01-2013 09:23 AM
    I love it, I think that it is a hoot.
    11-01-2013 11:27 PM
    I liked it...it was entertaining and made me laugh...
    11-02-2013 12:12 AM
    My 3 year old loves it and so did my wife.

This reminds me of this old Palm game I had on my Treo. http://www.palminfocenter.com/news/9251/

Posted via Android Central App
    11-02-2013 08:39 AM
    So I finally downloaded it. Very cute. My wife and kids loved it.

The one irritating thing to me is the mandatory download via WiFi. It wasn't a file to large to download via 4G.
    I'm never in a WiFi area. Don't have it at work nor at home. I had my wife use her foxfi and I connected and downloaded it that way. So why should I be forced to download it via WiFi?

Either way... I liked it and glad I have it. Hope they make more.

Posted via my MotoX
    11-03-2013 04:01 PM
    From my understanding there will be other videos added at some point in time , but I could be wrong ,HA
    11-03-2013 06:51 PM
    So I finally downloaded it. Very cute. My wife and kids loved it.

The one irritating thing to me is the mandatory download via WiFi. It wasn't a file to large to download via 4G.
    I'm never in a WiFi area. Don't have it at work nor at home. I had my wife use her foxfi and I connected and downloaded it that way. So why should I be forced to download it via WiFi?

Either way... I liked it and glad I have it. Hope they make more.

Posted via my MotoX
    Probably because they feel bad for pushing a non-critical app to your phone and don't want to suck data by accident.
    11-04-2013 08:52 AM
    Probably because they feel bad for pushing a non-critical app to your phone and don't want to suck data by accident.
    Lol I laugh but you're probably right on

Posted via my MotoX
    11-04-2013 09:22 AM

windy day ..augmented reality app by motorola for moto x-sisko-facepalm.jpg
    11-22-2013 09:17 PM
    Boy this game is a huge energy consumer!!!!!

Posted from my Moto X
    11-23-2013 10:20 AM
    Some of you guys sound like really fun people....
    11-23-2013 10:47 AM
    Can anyone post this apk? I want to try this on my Droid maxx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    03-05-2014 12:25 PM
96 ... 234