touchless control updated in playstore

guesswhat_567

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
It adds new feature/command "find my phone", bug fixes and accessibility features for visual impaired ..

If you haven't already updated go get it :)

Posted via Android Central App

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
It adds new feature/command "find my phone", bug fixes and accessibility features for visual impaired ..

If you haven't already updated go get it :)

Nice! Finally... It seems as if the touch less controls gets better and better.

cdmta

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Wasn't this just updated in the camera update?
Nice anyways. Keep em coming moto. (15mb update? wow)
This is the most updates I've received on any device.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Wasn't this just updated in the camera update?
Nice anyways. Keep em coming moto. (15mb update? wow)
This is the most updates I've received on any device.

Some of us haven't got the camera update yet.. Which is why I'm glad touch less controls is in app form.. Glad to see the update w out having to wait for a system update

Using my Moto Droid Maxx

iharley

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So, maybe I'm missing something. While using your phone you ask Google Now to find your phone? What's the point of this? Or is it for the setup of find my phone?

fldude99

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
So, maybe I'm missing something. While using your phone you ask Google Now to find your phone? What's the point of this? Or is it for the setup of find my phone?

Lol! I'm with you on this. Like asking your wife where your keys are while you're holding them in your hand

iharley

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Or if you think it's within earshot of your voice, but you can't find it, it rings it for you?. That would seem to make more sense.

fldude99

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Or if you think it's within earshot of your voice, but you can't find it, it rings it for you?. That would seem to make more sense.

I've used the voice control "call me" to find my phone. :D. It was in my purse and even though it's a small purse it was dark outside and it was eluding me by hand. I went through that brief 'uh oh, what if i lost my phone' moment. :D. and viola, it lit up. Love that they added the equiv to the find my droid feature.

Last edited:

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site

A good example would be if you lost your phone in a particular room and cannot find it. Find my phone will ring until you can locate it's position. Happened to me yesterday. Girlfriend kept calling my phone and it was buried deep inside my couch.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Tom in Bristol

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I've used the voice control "call me" to find my phone. :D. It was in my purse and even though it's a small purse it was dark outside and it was eluding me by hand. I went through that brief 'uh oh, what if i lost my phone moment. :D. and viola, it lit up. Love that they added the equiv to the find my droid feature.

With the phrase "Find my phone" it pops up a screen with a dotted line wandering all over the place and an odd 'ding-ding-ding' till you tap the screen.

hjanweja

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
yeah tried this yesterday, worked well when I was within 3-4 feet of the phone, not beyond that. I would have been happier had it worked when in the 8-10 feet range

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37