Soft keys losing transperancy

eris72

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi all. Has anyone had any weirdness occur with the on-screen navigation keys? I got the OTA update, and nova launcher now turns the background of the soft keys to black, rather than being transparent like on the stock launcher. When I open the camera app, the keys flicker a bit, and occasionally in Chrome, the color splits down the middle lengthwise, between black and completely opaque gray, of all things. The last is particularly alarming, since third party launchers are one thing (although that never occurred before the update), and cameras can be funky, but chrome is a system app. Has anyone else experienced this? Or have any idea what to do to fix it?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

tortex73

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
It's definitely opaque now with 3rd party launchers. I use NOVA and since the OTA nothing I do can bring the transparency back, including setting it in GravityBox. When I adjust it in GB, I get some weird graphical anomalies. I haven't had any of the other issues you described though- no flickering with the camera app, and nothing in chrome either. It stays rock solid black no matter what app I'm in. I've got my navbar shrunk to 60% in portrait and 35% in landscape so the lack of transparency really doesn't bother me so much.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm