I just got my Moto X and after a few searches on the forum I was unable to find answers to some questions. Love the phone by the way:

1) Can I hook up a bluetooth mouse to the phone and will a cursor appear on the screen like in this video (

2) Is there any way when using the "OK Google Now" capability to dictate a text message and then have it send without having to hit the "send message" button? I think I saw something about this stating that the answer is no but wasn't sure.

3) Anyone know why when I say "Listen to X" and have Pandora selected that it doesn't start playing a song and instead just launches the artist?

Thanks in advance!
    10-29-2013 03:01 PM
    Never got a response but in case anyone else is curious, I ordered a bluetooth mouse and it does in fact work just like the video. Really cool!
    11-01-2013 05:27 PM
    I couldnt answer question #1 or #3 since i dont have a mouse but see you found an answer.
    I dont use Pandora.
    As far as question #2 goes i don't think the message will be automatically made or sent at least for me I dont see a way to do that
    I got my music on google drive
    sent from Moto X
    11-01-2013 05:52 PM
    Thanks for response! I'm a little surprised that you can't send a note without pressing the send button but I think that's just the way it is for now.
    11-01-2013 06:02 PM
    For #2 you can use My Motospeak. It's a little flaky but... For #3, I have Slacker and just say 'play Foo Fighters' and it takes off and starts playing (after it crunches on it for a while). I had to tell Slacker to automatically play when started.
    11-02-2013 11:19 AM
    For #2 you can use My Motospeak. It's a little flaky but... For #3, I have Slacker and just say 'play Foo Fighters' and it takes off and starts playing (after it crunches on it for a while). I had to tell Slacker to automatically play when started.
    Thanks! I'll check it out!
    11-02-2013 06:20 PM
    FYI in case anyone else came to this thread with the same questions...the newest version of Google Now that came out a few days ago has been updated to support better texting which includes the ability to send the message without having to touch the phone. You also don't need to "jam" in the whole set of direction with one breath. you can just say "Send text message" and it will the respond asking who to message and after you tell it, it will prompt you to speak the message and finally, when done you can speak "send" and it will send.

More info:
    Google Now Adds Recurring Reminders, Conversational Commands, More
    weksa likes this.
    11-15-2013 10:27 AM