Was there an update overnight? I don't have anything on my phone rooted, it's completely stock. When I woke up, my phone was off,which was weird because when I went to bed it was at around 60%. I tried to turn it on, but it's stuck at the X on the loading screen.

I've tried a reset, tried wiping the cache, tried a factory reset, but get nothing.

Any ideas?
    11-01-2013 06:59 AM
    I woke up to red hat lol

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app
    RedLux likes this.
    11-01-2013 07:01 AM
    After talking with Motorola's customer service, they are making me send my phone in for a repair. I will be without the phone for 7-10 days. Good thing I have a backup phone. I've heard of this happening on Nexus branded devices before, and I'm wondering if I should just ditch the X once I get the replacement for something else - I love the phone, but cannot risk not having a working phone if I'm on the road (I travel a lot for work).
    11-01-2013 08:08 AM
    After talking with Motorola's customer service, they are making me send my phone in for a repair. I will be without the phone for 7-10 days. Good thing I have a backup phone. I've heard of this happening on Nexus branded devices before, and I'm wondering if I should just ditch the X once I get the replacement for something else - I love the phone, but cannot risk not having a working phone if I'm on the road (I travel a lot for work).
    That's rare, your the first to report this

Posted via Android Central App
    11-01-2013 11:12 AM
    I wouldn't ditch it. Overall it is a great device and as stated this is the first of hearing of this issue. I know it is frustrating but when it comes down to it, all devices have a certain defect rate or just plain malfunction or crash sometimes. I worked for several years in a Sprint service center and I've seen all phones from all manufacturers do this at one time or another including the iphone. I know that doesn't make it any less frustrating what happened to yours, but in my option the X would still be just as reliable as any other option.
    11-01-2013 09:07 PM