Hi i've had my moto x for a month now and absolutely love it, however there are problems arising now. For some reason i'm receiving duplicate text from my friends ranging from minutes to hours apart. then my friend just received multiple duplicate text from me, about 10 of them! It's super weird. Heres some extra info to see if anyone can figure it out. I'm on the AT&T network, using moto connect which allows me to text from my computer, and google now.

PLEASE HELP! and thank you in advance!
    11-04-2013 11:19 AM
    Hi i've had my moto x for a month now and absolutely love it, however there are problems arising now. For some reason i'm receiving duplicate text from my friends ranging from minutes to hours apart. then my friend just received multiple duplicate text from me, about 10 of them! It's super weird. Heres some extra info to see if anyone can figure it out. I'm on the AT&T network, using moto connect which allows me to text from my computer, and google now.

Just a thought: I am wondering if it is a sync problem between AT&T and Google services.
    11-04-2013 11:23 AM

Is this only happening with one friend?

What network and phone is your friend using?
    11-04-2013 12:09 PM
    It's definitely network lag. I had this problem, awhile ago, when I was using the S3 on Verizon. I don't believe there's a "cure" for it, on your end. It kinda has to go away, with time. You can try a few reboots, to see if that helps.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    11-04-2013 12:37 PM
    Is this only happening with one friend?

What network and phone is your friend using?
    I'm not sure about the part of my sending to just one friend, but the part where i receive multiple duplicate messages is across multiple friends. To my understand one of my friends is on verizon.

Thanks, i will try the reboot
    11-04-2013 12:48 PM