11-22-2013 08:16 PM
161 ... 34567
tools
    It appears the pending charge on my card has been removed.

Anyone else?
    11-15-2013 09:35 PM
    All the best to all those who ordered !
    11-15-2013 09:49 PM

Anyone else?
    TERRIBLE news.....there is still a hold on the funds in my Paypal, but I'm not holding my breath.
    11-15-2013 09:49 PM
    TERRIBLE news.....there is still a hold on the funds in my Paypal, but I'm not holding my breath.

don't worry when they charge it is a hold they can only hold so long without releasing and they they will charge final time when shipped

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk
    11-15-2013 10:06 PM

Anyone else?
    Did you check your order status on Dell's website?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    11-15-2013 10:06 PM
    Did you check your order status on Dell's website?
    Still "in production" so I guess we'll see.
    11-15-2013 10:21 PM
    i am pretty confident if not ill be really pissed they tied up my cash for order this long for nothing but if they were going cancel I am sure they already would have done by now
    I'm thinking the same.
    Good luck! :thumbup:

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    11-16-2013 08:17 AM
    I'm pretty hung up on getting a black. Thanks tho! If anyone wants to unload a black shoot me a pm
    Seriously!?
    Oh well. 😞

11-16-2013 08:19 AM
    well if noone trying to pay before tuesday ill wait the few days and ebay or swappa it for more on thursday
    STARGATE likes this.
    11-16-2013 08:58 AM
    I think I would do the same. :thumbup:

11-16-2013 09:23 AM
    Just tired of waiting on phone just to resell wait on PayPal transfer then wait another week to get my republic wireless Moto x in the mail

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk
    11-16-2013 10:06 AM
    Any orders shipping already?

11-17-2013 03:59 PM
    Shoot, order item has been modified to include "2 year contract"!

Sent from my Atrix 4G using Tapatalk
    11-17-2013 10:10 PM
    Shoot, order item has been modified to include "2 year contract"!

Whaaaa!!!! 😲😠
    They can't do that! 😡

11-17-2013 10:23 PM
    Hey guys check your email for the order. Looks like Dell is trying to put a fast one. Some people order status is showing a 2 yr contract. I just checked my order and there is no 2 yr contract attach to it. So take a screenshot of it before they change it. Dell....smh
    11-17-2013 10:34 PM
    Hey guys check your email for the order. Looks like Dell is trying to put a fast one. Some people order status is showing a 2 yr contract. I just checked my order and there is no 2 yr contract attach to it. So take a screenshot of it before they change it. Dell....smh
    Wow! Just wow! 😡
    Dell will be getting a lot of negativity if they pull a fast one! Shame on Dell if they even try! 😠 :banghead::banghead::thumbdown:

11-17-2013 10:44 PM
    Where are you guys seeing the modified order status with the 2yr contract addition? Mine appears to be unchanged...

Posted via Android Central App
    11-17-2013 11:10 PM
    Where are you guys seeing the modified order status with the 2yr contract addition? Mine appears to be unchanged...

Posted via Android Central App
    This screenshot belong to someone else on another forum. Looks like alot of them are getting this. Mine still hasnt change it. Instead of canceling everyone orders Dell is trying to pull a fast one...Moto x off contract 16gb att 5@ dell-motox.jpg
    11-17-2013 11:23 PM
    I see it when I go to the link they provided to check my order status. It looks like Dell is trying to pull a fast one, although they took a whole week to do it...

Interesting Dell Policy

Can I cancel my order?

It is only possible to cancel your order before we start to manufacture or pack it. To check if its still possible to cancel your order, please go to the Dell Order Status tool. If your order is listed as In production or Shipped, its no longer possible to cancel it.

What is Dells return policy?

You can return products that you bought directly from us within the timeframe set by our Return Policy.

If your order has an error, or if you want to return your order for another reason, dont refuse delivery of your order. Refusing delivery may increase the amount of time that it takes to credit your account. If you would like to return your order, you should accept the delivery and complete the Return Form or Contact Customer Support Team to arrange your return.

11-17-2013 11:24 PM
    This screenshot belong to someone else on another forum. Looks like alot of them are getting this. Mine still hasnt change it. Instead of canceling everyone orders Dell is trying to pull a fast one...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	motox.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	92444
    Mine CLEARLY does not look like that. I took a screenshot to prove it, but is that really going to help if they try to change it?
    11-17-2013 11:31 PM
    This screenshot belong to someone else on another forum. Looks like alot of them are getting this. Mine still hasnt change it. Instead of canceling everyone orders Dell is trying to pull a fast one...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	motox.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	92444
    This screenshot shows what mine now looks like, if I click the link in my original order confirmation email. To be fair to Dell, I believe the description was simply mislabeled in that it didn't include the 2 year contract part. We did order the on contract device. The Dell SKU we ordered, A7204291, is the on contract white AT&T Moto X (not sure what the black one's SKU is). The SKU for the same device off contract is A7204292. They just updated A7204291 with a new price of $87.99. Possibly the description was also updated and that's why our orders now show that when we click the link in the email.

I'm just going to sit tight for now and see how this all spins out.

I am curious though how the 2 year contract is enacted if the device is purchased through Dell. Tonight I clicked through on another on contract device, and I was able to go all the way to the submit order button with nothing mentioned about a contract. Does that happen after clicking the submit order button? If so, we should be good. Or is it tied to the device somehow and the contract is required at activation? What if I simply take my Net10 AT&T SIM card and put it in?
    11-17-2013 11:31 PM
    This screenshot shows what mine now looks like, if I click the link in my original order confirmation email. To be fair to Dell, I believe the description was simply mislabeled in that it didn't include the 2 year contract part. We did order the on contract device. The Dell SKU we ordered, A7204291, is the on contract white AT&T Moto X (not sure what the black one's SKU is). The SKU for the same device off contract is A7204292. They just updated A7204291 with a new price of $87.99. Possibly the description was also updated and that's why our orders now show that when we click the link in the email.

I'm just going to sit tight for now and see how this all spins out.

I am curious though how the 2 year contract is enacted if the device is purchased through Dell. Tonight I clicked through on another on contract device, and I was able to go all the way to the submit order button with nothing mentioned about a contract. Does that happen after clicking the submit order button? If so, we should be good. Or is it tied to the device somehow and the contract is required at activation? What if I simply take my Net10 AT&T SIM card and put it in?

Same here Im not going to cancel. When we order the phone nowhere on the site stated that it was a 2 yr contract. So if Dell wants to waste their time and money and ship it out to us, and have all these phone return let them. . I am not signing any contract. Chances are they are going to email us and try to make us sign a contract before they ship out these phones.
    11-17-2013 11:38 PM
    Here's a diagram on how Dell does their activation. http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/c...lmiyA0_0_0_0_0
    11-17-2013 11:42 PM
    Thanks, I was too lazy to look it up! According to that we should be good, since we never got the activation email, unless they send the email at the time the device is shipped? We'll see...
    11-18-2013 12:02 AM
    I can't believe its gone for some of you.. A week later, and I just ordered mine for a total of $94.21!

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    11-18-2013 12:24 AM
161 ... 34567