I was a dedicated BlackBerry user for a long time until I bought a Nexus 7 and found I really liked it. Then I gave up my Z10 for a Moto X. While there are things I miss about the Z10, I'm sticking with Android for a while.

Now that I have to Moto X, I find I am using my Nexus a lot less. Aside from the larger screen it does not do anything better than then my phone.

So my question is do I need both devices? I like them both but I don't always like having to carry 2 devices.
    What do you guys think?

Posted via Android Central App
    11-09-2013 11:57 AM
    I have them both. My nexus doesn't get a lot of play time but when I travel it does. Planes mainly.

A cool app is deskSMS its probably the easiest and most effective way to get your texts to your tablet and send reply from tablet. That made me use my tablet more but still don't just pick it up around the house to often anymore.

11-09-2013 12:11 PM
    I was a dedicated BlackBerry user for a long time until I bought a Nexus 7 and found I really liked it. Then I gave up my Z10 for a Moto X. While there are things I miss about the Z10, I'm sticking with Android for a while.

Now that I have to Moto X, I find I am using my Nexus a lot less. Aside from the larger screen it does not do anything better than then my phone.

So my question is do I need both devices? I like them both but I don't always like having to carry 2 devices.
    What do you guys think?

Unless you need the money I say keep them both. One is a tablet and the other is a phone so they serve different purposes
    I watch videos and play games on my iPad and I do everything else on my phone.
    Both are really good so I'd keep them both
    phippsy84 likes this.
    11-09-2013 12:24 PM
    I have the both and i use my N7 mostly for gaming and online shopping and the main funciton is setting up things on my chromecast, i'm watching Sons of Anarchy on Netflix
    My Moto X goes everywhere with me and it is great for the office.

if you really find no use at all for your N7, you could probably sell it.
    11-09-2013 12:36 PM
    IMO, Android tablets (and iPads) are companions to smartphones and laptops.

I have a Nexus 7 (2012) and Moto X as well. I hardly take the Nexus 7 mobile. If I'm at home or at the office and want to watch a video I'll definitely fire up my Nexus 7. In my use cases, the Nexus 7 is a coffee table device.

11-09-2013 01:19 PM
    I have moto X and Nexus 10. here is what i use my Nexus 10 for playing games, surfing web, listening to music, youtube.

This saves battery on my phone and dont have to charge often.
    11-09-2013 01:56 PM