Just ordered a few questions....

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
1. Do your Facebook contacts sync with profile pics?
2. How many times have you dropped it? First device for me not to purchase with BB insurance in over two years.
3. Car dock - anyone have it? You like it? Is it possible to make it for in cup holder as opposed to window or dash?
4. Do you use a case? Go naked? Any good clear cases that show sides as well as back?

Thanks in advance for your help. I'm a bit of a phone geek and I got the itch to get something else besides my launch day One. Gave up on waiting for the N5 and the only thing it had that I really wanted besides KitKat was wireless charging.
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
2. How many times have you dropped it? First device for me not to purchase with BB insurance in over two years.
3. Car dock - anyone have it? You like it? Is it possible to make it for in cup holder as opposed to window or dash?
4. Do you use a case? Go naked? Any good clear cases that show sides as well as back?

1. I use Ubersync for Facebook

2. 2 times.. 1st good one the other night. It survived with minimal damage.

3. I have the griffin car dock. First one I've owned for a phone and will probably never own a phone again without the appropriate car dock.

4. I have a poetic pallette case (near naked) but now I'm back to naked. The phone feels to good in the hands to have a case.

Enjoy your X. I love mine.

Posted via Android Central App

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site

Thanks in advance for your help. I'm a bit of a phone geek and I got the itch to get something else besides my launch day One. Gave up on waiting for the N5 and the only thing it had that I really wanted besides KitKat was wireless charging.
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

2 drops. First drop was a very short drop onto not too hard hardwood floor. Fine. 2nd time was 4 foot drop onto concrete, instant death. If i have an option to insure when it gets back from repair i'll be insuring it. And will def. be using a case and it'll be one with a lip over the front for sure.

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Dude you should always get the insurance especially the bb one they replace the phone no matter what!

Sent from my XT1053 using AC Forums mobile app

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Dude you should always get the insurance especially the bb one they replace the phone no matter what!

Sent from my XT1053 using AC Forums mobile app

I didn't know BB sold the Moto Maker key. Bought from AT&T.

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

joelp228

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I always go naked with all my phones. Dropped my first moto x about 3 times, on the 3 drop the camera lens broke. Luckily I had insurance to replace, which costed me $99 :-\

PDT816

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I didn't know BB sold the Moto Maker key. Bought from AT&T.

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

Motorola will sell you accident insurance on your profile screen of their website when you register the product. I think it's $85 for two years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome