Try as I might, I cannot change the time that sleep ends. The default is 6.00 am and I have realized that whatever time I enter, 6.20, 6.30, 7.00 am, the phone still wakes and emails etc. sounds begin again at 6.00 am. I have set, unset, and reset to no avail using different times. Any ideas? Anyone able to change the sleep time? I get a lot of early morning emails, and the vibrate or sound begins at 6.00 am no matter what. Thanks
    11-12-2013 07:41 AM
    I was able to change mine fine. I change mine every weekend or when I am on vacation since it just takes a minute to .

I not sure if this helps/ or if it matters if you do this ,,,, but when I changed mine I changed(or at least check for match) them in two places.

I did not have any problem .I like to start of checking the easy stuff first
    So you changed the in Assist App ?
    Did you also make sure they matched by checking here:
    Settings>active notifications>sleep at night touch the lines on right side of box will pop up showing active display and a time under with toggles to change the time. I make sure these match with those in the Assist App.
    11-12-2013 08:57 AM
    Try clearing data and cache in settings>apps>all apps for anything that says Motorola Assist
    11-12-2013 10:21 AM
    I was able to change mine fine. I change mine every weekend or when I am on vacation since it just takes a minute to .

I not sure if this helps/ or if it matters if you do this ,,,, but when I changed mine I changed(or at least check for match) them in two places.

Settings>active notifications>sleep at night touch the lines on right side of box will pop up showing active display and a time under with toggles to change the time. I make sure these match with those in the Assist App.
    Thanks, I did not realize there were two places to change this, I will change both and see what happens in the morning.
    11-12-2013 04:19 PM
    Try clearing data and cache in settings>apps>all apps for anything that says Motorola Assist
    Thanks, I will try setting in both places first. If that doesn't work, I'll clear cache for all the Assist apps listed.
    11-12-2013 04:21 PM

No...those are 2 totally different functions. One is a setting for active notifications, the other one is for sleep at night (silence).
    11-12-2013 10:07 PM
    Thanks, I will try setting in both places first. If that doesn't work, I'll clear cache for all the Assist apps listed.
    This worked, I changed it in both places.
    davidnc likes this.
    11-13-2013 08:21 AM