Loving the pulsing active display of the Moto X! However I don't see a way to either view or swipe directly into an app for which I have a notification unless it is the most recent notification.

For example, let's say the following takes place in succession without me accessing my phone in between any of them:
    1. I get an email -->Gmail active display notification
    2. An opponent makes a move in Words with Friends -->WwF active display notification
    3. I receive a text message --> SMS active display notification

Is it possible to either view (via active display) the email or swipe directly into it? Same for swiping directly into WwF? I can see the mail and WwF icons, but can only view the SMS and swipe into it since it was the most recent activity to launch a notification.
    11-13-2013 10:22 AM
    I don't believe so. The only actionable notification is the most recent one.

Sent from my Galaxy S III
    11-13-2013 10:24 AM
    You can only go directly to the most recent active notification. In your example, once you've read the text message you can use the pull down notification bar to go to any of the other notifications.
    11-13-2013 11:01 AM
    Too bad. Seems like an easy fix to be able to touch the appropriate icon and see the corresponding active notification w/o unlocking.
    11-13-2013 11:05 AM