How often do you reboot?

xmnj

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Looking to make the switch from an iPhone, and was wondering how often do you reboot your phone?

I remember older versions of Android, I would have to reboot the phone almost daily, to keep the phone from running slow, with my iphone I usually go months without a reboot. I'm looking for overall reliability of the Moto X.

Thanks in advance

RedLux

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I have never had to reboot yet for the reason of the phone being slow.( I had the phone since late September) Main reason I ever had to reboot is to show off the Motorola animation that the Moto X shows when powering on :) Hope this helped!

Posted via Android Central App

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I haven't gotten my X yet, but the only times I reboot my One are when I am flashing ROMs or my battery dies, so not very often at all.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I havent had to reboot to fix anything.I have turned phone off a few times when charging and late at night .Its more from habit then any other reason tho.I had phone for just over 2 months

sent from Moto X

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Got the phone today had to reboot once only for the reason I was getting duplicate text messages, everything's great now

Sent from my XT1053 using AC Forums mobile app

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I reboot often.. My issue though is sometimes I lose my sound when I disconnect BT. Never because the phone is getting slow.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julieharrison