ISIS does not work with Moto X, but it does with Droid Ultra

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure it's a purely intentional move on Verizon's part so they can have another selling point to move customers into a Droid phone over another offering. But I'm cynical. ;)

"You don't want the Moto X. Sure, you can customize it, but you'll just cover it up with a case anyway. What you want is the Droid Maxx, it has 48 hour battery life, wireless charging, Isis and all of the same features as the Moto X".

I mean, you have to admit that statement is at least an intriguing selling point. Especially to the non-geek crowd.

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure it's a purely intentional move on Verizon's part so they can have another selling point to move customers into a Droid phone over another offering. But I'm cynical. ;)

"You don't want the Moto X. Sure, you can customize it, but you'll just cover it up with a case anyway. What you want is the Droid Maxx, it has 48 hour battery life, wireless charging, Isis and all of the same features as the Moto X".

I mean, you have to admit that statement is at least an intriguing selling point. Especially to the non-geek crowd.

My thoughts exactly!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Don't all of those phones use micro SIM? You need a new SIM for ISIS. I wonder if they don't have "secure" nano SIMs.

This is what I was wondering. AT&T isn't supporting the Moto X either and that is about the only reason I can think of. I really wouldn't mind them not offering ISIS on the X if they weren't also blocking Google Wallet NFC payments to try and get me to use ISIS. Either unblock Google Wallet NFC for Moto X users or give us a secure nano SIM so we can use ISIS.

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Don't all of those phones use micro SIM? You need a new SIM for ISIS. I wonder if they don't have "secure" nano SIMs.

Okay. Makes sense.

I'm hoping we get KitKat in our stockings!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

scrounger

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
According to the list I saw, the only Motorola phones that were compatible was the Droid line (only on Verizon).

Posted via Android Central App

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Wallet is going to work as soon as 4.4 is pushed to the moto x

Posted via Android Central App
Im ready to have my Google Wallet back.I just hope it does work after 4.4,soon enough will know for sure I guess :)

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
The reason I know ISIS works on Moto X is person in front of me at CVS used it .She acted like it was her first time using it.

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
The reason I know ISIS works on Moto X is person in front of me at CVS used it .She acted like it was her first time using it.

Then please explain this:

11-15-201310-40-39AM_zps1b895538.jpg

11-15-201310-42-21AM_zpsd07d1503.jpg

renegademoose

May 9, 2011
Visit site

According to the AC review Droid Ultra uses nano sims as well...

I was just wondering last night if my phone would come with a secure nano sim or not. I guess it must not be.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Playstore shows it compatible btw.The only active device I have is the moto X notice whats circled in red

Attachments

• ISIS.JPG
    ISIS.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 29

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Its cool. I wish I knew why it wont let ya,but I dont .

No problem. :)

I'm holding out for Wallet, I was just hoping that ISIS would work to hold me over until Wallet becomes available via KitKat.

FWIW: I do have the NFC SE SIM installed. I just pulled it out and confirmed.