I read the article about ISIS being available for Verizon customers. Honestly, I'm holding out for Wallet, but I figured I would give ISIS a try.

The Moto X is not listed as a supported phone for ISIS, but Droid Ultra is. What's up with that??
    11-14-2013 04:51 PM
    I'm sure it's a purely intentional move on Verizon's part so they can have another selling point to move customers into a Droid phone over another offering. But I'm cynical.

"You don't want the Moto X. Sure, you can customize it, but you'll just cover it up with a case anyway. What you want is the Droid Maxx, it has 48 hour battery life, wireless charging, Isis and all of the same features as the Moto X".

I mean, you have to admit that statement is at least an intriguing selling point. Especially to the non-geek crowd.
    11-14-2013 05:37 PM
    I read the article about ISIS being available for Verizon customers. Honestly, I'm holding out for Wallet, but I figured I would give ISIS a try.

The Moto X is not listed as a supported phone for ISIS, but Droid Ultra is. What's up with that??
    Don't all of those phones use micro SIM? You need a new SIM for ISIS. I wonder if they don't have "secure" nano SIMs.
    11-14-2013 05:40 PM
    I'm sure it's a purely intentional move on Verizon's part so they can have another selling point to move customers into a Droid phone over another offering. But I'm cynical.

"You don't want the Moto X. Sure, you can customize it, but you'll just cover it up with a case anyway. What you want is the Droid Maxx, it has 48 hour battery life, wireless charging, Isis and all of the same features as the Moto X".

I mean, you have to admit that statement is at least an intriguing selling point. Especially to the non-geek crowd.
    My thoughts exactly!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    11-14-2013 05:43 PM
    Don't all of those phones use micro SIM? You need a new SIM for ISIS. I wonder if they don't have "secure" nano SIMs.
    This is what I was wondering. AT&T isn't supporting the Moto X either and that is about the only reason I can think of. I really wouldn't mind them not offering ISIS on the X if they weren't also blocking Google Wallet NFC payments to try and get me to use ISIS. Either unblock Google Wallet NFC for Moto X users or give us a secure nano SIM so we can use ISIS.
    11-14-2013 06:35 PM
    Okay. Makes sense.

I'm hoping we get KitKat in our stockings!

11-14-2013 06:50 PM
    ISIS will work on vzw moto.

sent from Moto X
    11-14-2013 06:59 PM
    Wallet is going to work as soon as 4.4 is pushed to the moto x

Posted via Android Central App
    NealJ777 and davidnc like this.
    11-14-2013 10:21 PM

with KitKat for Moto X coming soon wallet will have no restrictions.
    I use wallet with my N4 and every time i tap and pay the cashier say wow
    11-14-2013 10:33 PM
    According to the list I saw, the only Motorola phones that were compatible was the Droid line (only on Verizon).

11-15-2013 01:12 AM
    Wallet is going to work as soon as 4.4 is pushed to the moto x

Im ready to have my Google Wallet back.I just hope it does work after 4.4,soon enough will know for sure I guess
    11-15-2013 08:21 AM
    The reason I know ISIS works on Moto X is person in front of me at CVS used it .She acted like it was her first time using it.
    11-15-2013 08:24 AM
    The reason I know ISIS works on Moto X is person in front of me at CVS used it .She acted like it was her first time using it.
    Then please explain this:

Ry likes this.
    11-15-2013 09:46 AM
    According to the AC review Droid Ultra uses nano sims as well...

I was just wondering last night if my phone would come with a secure nano sim or not. I guess it must not be.
    11-15-2013 10:05 AM
    According to the AC review Droid Ultra uses nano sims as well...

I was just wondering last night if my phone would come with a secure nano sim or not. I guess it must not be.
    Guess that blows that theory out.
    11-15-2013 10:54 AM
    I know what I seen IT worked . I dont know the woman personally but .I know I saw her uses a vzw Moto X with ISIS
    11-15-2013 02:07 PM
    Playstore shows it compatible btw.The only active device I have is the moto X notice whats circled in red
    Attached Thumbnails ISIS does not work with Moto X, but it does with Droid Ultra-isis.jpg  
    11-15-2013 02:17 PM
    Okay. I'm just saying that it will not allow me to install it on my phone.

11-15-2013 04:08 PM
    Okay. I'm just saying that it will not allow me to install it on my phone.

Its cool. I wish I knew why it wont let ya,but I dont .
    11-15-2013 04:57 PM
    Its cool. I wish I knew why it wont let ya,but I dont .
    No problem.

I'm holding out for Wallet, I was just hoping that ISIS would work to hold me over until Wallet becomes available via KitKat.

FWIW: I do have the NFC SE SIM installed. I just pulled it out and confirmed.
    11-16-2013 10:50 AM
    No problem.

I'm holding out for Wallet, I was just hoping that ISIS would work to hold me over until Wallet becomes available via KitKat.

FWIW: I do have the NFC SE SIM installed. I just pulled it out and confirmed.
    Im going to get google wallet as soon as kit kat drops to see if it works.
    I used Google Wallet still have my prepaid debt card linked to it.

sent from Moto X
    11-16-2013 12:32 PM