Want to keep unlimited data

mandorawk

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I really want the moto x especially at the 50 dollar price point , not worried about a contract. I do have a line that I can switch my upgrade to, and do the switch . My question is with the moto x and the different sim how would I go about doing that i'm a little lost in the process(do I need to buy to new sims?) I want for it to go as smooth as possible.If any one can chime in and help it will be greatly appreciated.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I really want the moto x especially at the 50 dollar price point , not worried about a contract. I do have a line that I can switch my upgrade to, and do the switch . My question is with the moto x and the different sim how would I go about doing that i'm a little lost in the process(do I need to buy to new sims?) I want for it to go as smooth as possible.If any one can chime in and help it will be greatly appreciated.

You have a few options here. Option 1: Cut the SIM with scissors. I've done this to go from mini-SIM to microSIM. I've never attempted to trim down to a nanoSIM though and I imagine it would be quite hard. Option 2: Buy a SIM cutter off of Amazon. They are cheap and easy to use. Option 3: Go into Verizon, tell them you bought an X or iPhone 5/5c/5s for your line off of craigslist or ebay or wherever (you really don't need to tell them where you got it) and you are giving your phone to someone else on your plan you need a nanoSIM for your line and a microSIM (I'm assuming) for their line. They should give them to you for free (or at worst, a small fee). I know non-corporate AT&T stores and other AT&T resellers will sometimes charge for a SIM card, but an AT&T corporate store will give them for free. I'd imagine its a similar situation on Verizon.