11-15-2013 11:14 PM
38 12
tools
    - "They are not making a wood model"
    Well at least now I know. And from a reliable source, to boot.
    ultravisitor likes this.
    11-15-2013 12:51 PM
    It was little different for me. Talking to the AT&T rep on the phone, she was very nice and was trying to be helpful but knew nothing about the Moto X. I was trying to see if I could get the code for the upgrade and use the Moto Maker. No idea, I had her goto the website and see what I was talking about. Silence.....silence.....Oh this is so cool....I hear from her. I then proceed to tell her about the voice and display, she says she will look into getting one now and thanked me

Of course I thanked her, even though I was not able to do the Moto Maker, I did get one in Black that is out for delivery today
    Selling an AT&T rep one of their own phones... thats just a classic
    iHackPro and UJ95x like this.
    11-15-2013 02:14 PM
    I'm 10 minutes away, from that store. I should go in there and cause some trouble. It'll be fun.

It wouldn't be the first time, a carrier store rep or manager has outright lied. I could be wrong, though: that particular store may have stopped selling the Moto X. Is that even a possibility?
    Haha, I live in Milwaukee. Let's go start a riot.

I was in a Verizon store the other day with a friend of mine. I have been pushing her to the Moto X but the Verizon rep would NOT let up on the S4 or Note 3. Neither were even an option in her mind.
    MERCDROID likes this.
    11-15-2013 03:28 PM
    It was little different for me. Talking to the AT&T rep on the phone, she was very nice and was trying to be helpful but knew nothing about the Moto X. I was trying to see if I could get the code for the upgrade and use the Moto Maker. No idea, I had her goto the website and see what I was talking about. Silence.....silence.....Oh this is so cool....I hear from her. I then proceed to tell her about the voice and display, she says she will look into getting one now and thanked me

Of course I thanked her, even though I was not able to do the Moto Maker, I did get one in Black that is out for delivery today
    the same thing happened to me...except I'm on verizon
    11-15-2013 03:29 PM
    the same thing happened to me...except I'm on verizon
    Same. TWICE when i have been in an ATT store, 1 guy told me (this was before it had come out): you don't want that, check out the HTC.
    The 2nd time, this was the other day when i was picking out a color, the guy just straight up made a face. lol. I asked him what he carried he swaggardly took out his Sam 4. lol. Innovation can be a tough concept for people because it takes a little imagination.
    Westiemom, dj ozone and lzelanka like this.
    11-15-2013 03:43 PM
    They were pushing the Moto X hard in the corp AT&T store when I bought my phone a few weeks ago. It has twice the promotional space as as Apple and Samsung combined. I was there for well over an hour (I wanted to make sure the young lady that originally helped me got her commission when I went back) and they were doing just about everything humanly possible to make sure everyone at least gave them consideration.

Plus they gave me a free Otterbox Commuter case because they said I was so awesome about commending them how professional they ran their store.

The corporate store on the other side of town are a bunch of iPhone ******-nozzels however.
    11-15-2013 04:17 PM
    I don't see how a phone that just finally expanded the custom orders is going to get discontinued. The Moto G, to my understanding was not coming to North America, presumably to not compete with the X.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
    11-15-2013 05:49 PM
    How this thread turned from moto x discontinued to how fun it was to talk to the rep! Haha

I dont think moto would be that stupid. Moto x is selling well
    11-15-2013 10:04 PM
    Ahh....never mind.

Posted via Android Central App
    11-15-2013 10:18 PM
    I don't see how a phone that just finally expanded the custom orders is going to get discontinued. The Moto G, to my understanding was not coming to North America, presumably to not compete with the X.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
    The moto g will be available In the USA in January.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    11-15-2013 10:43 PM
    How this thread turned from moto x discontinued to how fun it was to talk to the rep! Haha

I dont think moto would be that stupid. Moto x is selling well
    Probably because it isn't being discontinued. Motorola has elves working as fast as possible to get the languages for the release in other markets right now

Sent via my Moto X
    11-15-2013 10:44 PM
    No, you're not crazy for not getting a galaxy, you're crazy because of your Cowboys avatar. How 'bout dem Saints...
    Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....
    11-15-2013 10:44 PM
    At least it was entertaining lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    11-15-2013 11:14 PM
38 12