11-18-2013 11:12 PM
33 12
tools
    The only thing with the clear plastic cases is they scratch up really, really badly. My Griffin reveal has gone to hell in 48 hours.

Posted via Android Central App
    11-18-2013 05:48 PM
    People with the color with a case, what is your fave case? And anyone found a crystal clear tpu case-p1000162.jpg
    People with the color with a case, what is your fave case? And anyone found a crystal clear tpu case-p1000163.jpg
    People with the color with a case, what is your fave case? And anyone found a crystal clear tpu case-p1000169.jpg
    People with the color with a case, what is your fave case? And anyone found a crystal clear tpu case-p1000171.jpg
    People with the color with a case, what is your fave case? And anyone found a crystal clear tpu case-p1000172.jpg

Picked up a rocketfish soft-shell case today from Best Buy for the 14.99 an earlier poster posted about. I really like the case so far...fits the Moto X snugly without adding much bulk. Almost dislike the fact that the volume and lock buttons are covered up but they are pretty responsive to the built-in buttons of the case. This case doesn't have the dimple wish isn't really a negative for me. I was never finding myself using the dimple to begin with. The photos and the fact that I have the black woven probably don't show it as well but this case is definitely crystal clear. Does get a lot of glare from lights (as seen in the pictures) and also picks up fingerprints, smudges, etc. For now I am going to keep it. Hate putting a case on any phone as I hate the added bulk so usually go for the TPU type cases for the minimalist approach. Also pushed my phone off the bed last week onto my Nexus 7 and put a dent in the volume rocker (should put a picture of the dent up here). If anyone has any questions about the case let me know.

Edit: My brain gets ahead of my fingers sometime so had to fix some spelling mistakes.

Here's my dent:
    People with the color with a case, what is your fave case? And anyone found a crystal clear tpu case-p1000180.jpg
    CarbonOak likes this.
    11-18-2013 08:25 PM
    I always feel like these see-through cases will eventually become a demonstration of how much lint is your pocket.
    I'm a few days in and so far nothing, not even a speck, I'm surprised. :-)

11-18-2013 09:06 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000162.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	423.0 KB 
ID:	92583

Name:	P1000163.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	426.8 KB 
ID:	92584

Name:	P1000169.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	388.5 KB 
ID:	92585

Picked up a rocketfish soft-shell case today from Best Buy for the 14.99 an earlier poster posted about. I really like the case so far...fits the Moto X snugly without adding much bulk. Almost dislike the fact that the volume and lock buttons are covered up but they are pretty responsive to the built-in buttons of the case. This case doesn't have the dimple wish isn't really a negative for me. I was never finding myself using the dimple to begin with. The photos and the fact that I have the black woven probably don't show it as well but this case is definitely crystal clear. Does get a lot of glare from lights (as seen in the pictures) and also picks up fingerprints, smudges, etc. For now I am going to keep it. Hate putting a case on any phone as I hate the added bulk so usually go for the TPU type cases for the minimalist approach. Also pushed my phone off the bed last week onto my Nexus 7 and put a dent in the volume rocker (should put a picture of the dent up here). If anyone has any questions about the case let me know.

Edit: My brain gets ahead of my fingers sometime so had to fix some spelling mistakes.

Here's my dent:

Name:	P1000180.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	494.4 KB 
ID:	92590
    Looks great. I bought a 2nd one, I really like this case. Looks great on the black.

11-18-2013 09:08 PM
    The only thing with the clear plastic cases is they scratch up really, really badly. My Griffin reveal has gone to hell in 48 hours.
    Send that sheite back for a refund.

Stang68 likes this.
    11-18-2013 09:12 PM
    I have the white back Dev edition and I didn't want to cover it up so I went with this case. It fits REALLY snug and doesn't creek or squeak. Its not crystal clear but it has a mixture of gloss/smooth and matte/texture. Its not thin by any means and is really sturdy. I will use it till I find something as sturdy but more clear. This phone is too nice to hide and at the same time too nice to not protect with a case. 1st world problems...

Amazon.com: SUPCASE Motorola Moto X Phone Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Case - Clear/Black, Free HD Clear Screen Protector, Bubble Free Installation Instruction Included: Cell Phones & Accessories
    11-18-2013 09:32 PM
    I've come to the conclusion that this phone is meant to be used without a case. First phone I've ever seen that I could say that about. Otherwise the Anker case is the best one I've used.
    anon(464338) likes this.
    11-18-2013 09:36 PM
    I have the white back Dev edition and I didn't want to cover it up so I went with this case. It fits REALLY snug and doesn't creek or squeak. Its not crystal clear but it has a mixture of gloss/smooth and matte/texture. Its not thin by any means and is really sturdy. I will use it till I find something as sturdy but more clear. This phone is too nice to hide and at the same time too nice to not protect with a case. 1st world problems...

Amazon.com: SUPCASE Motorola Moto X Phone Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Case - Clear/Black, Free HD Clear Screen Protector, Bubble Free Installation Instruction Included: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Aww...I was kind of hoping this case was on the thinner side. Oh well.
    11-18-2013 11:12 PM
33 12