Ordered early on Monday. Still not shipped

dnva75

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my Verizon 32gb X around 10:30 on Monday through moto maker and it still hasn't shipped. Anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

FreakSquadJK

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my Verizon 32gb X around 10:30 on Monday through moto maker and it still hasn't shipped. Anyone else have this issue?

Definitely call Motorola - I ordered my Verizon 32GB Moto X Monday evening and it arrived at my home this afternoon.

Posted via Android Central App

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, call or use the chat feature on their site. I ordered mine Monday afternoon and it arrived Thursday.

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Dude I always choose overnight delivery I have no patience the extra $10 is worth it

Sent from my XT1053 using AC Forums mobile app

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
A lot of us including myself did not get a shipping confirmation. Mine just showed up. Monday was a national holiday, I'm sure that has played into this. Nothing to be to alarmed about in my opinion.

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
A lot of us including myself did not get a shipping confirmation. Mine just showed up. Monday was a national holiday, I'm sure that has played into this. Nothing to be to alarmed about in my opinion.

Ordered one on Monday and one on Tues and we got both today. We never got any shipping notification or confirmation.

sc4fpse

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site

Definitely odd. I purchased my 32 GB Black Front/Black Weave Back/Blue Accent model at 10:39 AM on Monday, and I received it around noon on Tuesday. (Yeah, that fast.) Better give them a call.

dnva75

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Talked to Motorola, something is screwed up and they are working on it. Provided me ,
$50 gift card for the price adjustment and a $35 Google Play certificate for my trouble. Nice customer service.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Talked to Motorola, something is screwed up and they are working on it. Provided me ,
$50 gift card for the price adjustment and a $35 Google Play certificate for my trouble. Nice customer service.

wow... that delay is well compensated with money

GNexROC

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Definitely odd. I purchased my 32 GB Black Front/Black Weave Back/Blue Accent model at 10:39 AM on Monday, and I received it around noon on Tuesday. (Yeah, that fast.) Better give them a call.

Just ordered the exact same phone yesterday. Hoping to get it as fast as you. How does it look?

renegademoose

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered the exact same phone yesterday. Hoping to get it as fast as you. How does it look?
I ordered mine on Tuesday after issues trying to order Monday. Got an email it was being built and shipped Wednesday and should have it today. My guess would be you'll have it Monday or Tuesday next week unless the "building" process has become swamped within the past week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC