Will a trusted bluetooth device work to get around my work exchange account's mandated PIN lock?

I'd really like to get a bluetooth key chain so I can use voice commands without touching the phone to enter in the Pin code.
    11-15-2013 12:23 AM
    Bluetooth trusted devices don't work with the Exchange pin lock. The trusted bluetooth trusted option is grayed out in the settings. As an alternative, you can use Touchdown which sandboxes your email (you only enter pin when opening some exchange functions) or enhanced email which allows you to avoid your exchange pin requirements - but your IT folks may not be so happy with you.
    11-15-2013 06:41 AM
    My It folks installed touchdown on my Moto X. And there's a PIN lock now for the lockscreen. Is there a way to limit the Pin lock to just opening the touchdown app? Thanks for your help.
    11-15-2013 07:54 AM
    I've been able to use the trusted Bluetooth option with an unlock pattern instead of a PIN for unlock. If you have the option (and inclination) it might be worth a shot. Maybe my work's Exchange security isn't as rigorous, though.
    11-15-2013 11:47 AM
    Bluetooth trusted devices don't work with the Exchange pin lock. The trusted bluetooth trusted option is grayed out in the settings. As an alternative, you can use Touchdown which sandboxes your email (you only enter pin when opening some exchange functions) or enhanced email which allows you to avoid your exchange pin requirements - but your IT folks may not be so happy with you.
    I highly agree / recommend... So what I learned is that if you use a program like Touchdown for Smart phones...your corporate policies will only apply to the Touchdown App and its data... this was HUGE for me... to the point I factory "resetted" and "rebuilt" installed Touchdown and never attached corp on the default mail client.
    Now I have best of both worlds a secure Email and Calendar, company can wipe that, my whole phone is NOT encrypted AND features like trusted bluetooth work and I set my own lock screen options..... Of course I am not going to go around and waive it in corps face either
    11-15-2013 07:14 PM