11-29-2013 05:34 PM
104 1234 ...
tools
    mine had already shipped and was out for delivery before i got my notification and I read someone else had the same thing happen so they could arrive sooner than you might think
    Does it require a signature? I'm going to be at work tomorrow and want to make sure it doesn't get left out in the open.
    11-17-2013 08:44 PM
    Miss. : )
    Idt they expect many women on here. Your profile pic shouldn't leave doubt though.

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app
    Paisley likes this.
    11-17-2013 08:51 PM
    Does it require a signature? I'm going to be at work tomorrow and want to make sure it doesn't get left out in the open.
    If you create an account for FedEx and allow that specific delivery to be left you don't have to sign. You can also request them to hold it at nearest center until 11:59pm the night before delivery.

11-17-2013 08:52 PM
    I'm on Verizon. Ordered it on Thursday night. Was told I would get it Tuesday. Was in my hand at 10am Saturday morning.
    That was my exact experience as well.
    11-18-2013 08:42 AM
    Crazy. I should get mine Thursday (ordered Saturday). Impressive turn around in my book, even if I get it Thursday. I mean, 4 business days. I'll take that for anything custom.

Posted via Android Central App
    11-18-2013 09:09 AM
    Well... I ordered on Wednesday and promised 18th delivery. Today is the 18th and I haven't seen any sign of any movement. Called Motorola and they say it's still "ready to release". I don't think I'm going to get it today. Strange thing is, they have no idea what's going on. Sigh...
    11-18-2013 11:02 AM
    I ordered my Dev edition for Verizon on November 12th. I got an email later on that says "Due to high demand, your Moto X Developer Edition may take as long as 7 days to ship." If I log in, it still has a status of 'not shipped.' I was really hoping to get it before the end of last week =[
    11-18-2013 12:22 PM
    I ordered Friday night with an estimated delivery of tomorrow. Got an email on Saturday saying that it was being built, but nothing since. Won't be too worried unless Wednesday comes around and my X is still in limbo. The wait is excruciating, however.
    11-18-2013 12:31 PM
    Yeah I am in the same boat. Ordered Friday about 11 and got the e-mail by 4 on Friday. It said I will get it tomorrow but no e-mails saying it has shipped and I have an alert with FedEx for anything coming to my house.
    My hope was I was going to be one of these 24hr turn around people since I live maybe 10 miles from Fort Worth.
    11-18-2013 01:21 PM
    FWIW, I'm in NYC. Ordered last Monday, got a VZN 32 GB, black woven back, white front and blue accents. I was given an estimated delivery date of Friday but I received it on Wednesday morning. Two day turnaround!

I just ordered a replacement Moto X (with a black face) on Sunday night. Estimated delivery is Friday. It will be interesting to see if I get this one as fast as the Moto X I ordered last week.
    11-18-2013 02:17 PM
    People that received theirs so early. Did you get any notification or did it just show up without receiving tracking or anything?
    11-18-2013 02:26 PM
    People that received theirs so early. Did you get any notification or did it just show up without receiving tracking or anything?
    Not sure if I qualify (I received mine in two days) but I got a notification from Moto that it had shipped on late Tuesday night (maybe around midnight) I think. It arrived at my office the next morning.
    11-18-2013 02:31 PM
    I really have a feeling that they're going to be a little backed up from the weekend with the Verizon deal going on. Anyone that was on the fence about it probably ordered. I was order #1824XX. In my book, that means under 182,500 people have ordered custom Moto X's from the time Motomaker when live with AT&T until now. Everyone probably has the perception that they can just press a button and churn out 10,000 of them a day in any color combination, but I really don't think that's reality.
    11-18-2013 02:44 PM
    Yep, it was the Verizon deal that pushed me to go ahead with my order on Friday. Still hoping that it arrives tomorrow.
    11-18-2013 03:02 PM
    Finally got the shipment notification. Called their support twice and had to get it expedited. They had no clue what was going on. At least the girl on the other was very nice.

Ordered last Wednesday. Receiving tomorrow.
    11-18-2013 10:25 PM
    My order is due today and it has not shipped. Maybe I need to call them. Going out of town for a week on Friday. Really need it delivered before then.
    11-19-2013 07:37 AM
    So are you guys saying if its not one of the original black or white phones the back is not a woven back. If so I did not realize that
    11-19-2013 08:31 AM
    My order due today as well, but site still indicates my X hasn't shipped. I realize they may have been slammed with orders because of the Verizon discount, so I will wait until end of day tomorrow before calling if I receive no movement in my order by then.
    11-19-2013 08:34 AM
    So are you guys saying if its not one of the original black or white phones the back is not a woven back. If so I did not realize that
    You can see the texture on the back on Moto Maker but there is only white or black woven.

11-19-2013 08:52 AM
    So the backs of the other colors (besides the balck & white woven) are slippery plastic?
    11-19-2013 09:14 AM
    So the backs of the other colors (besides the balck & white woven) are slippery plastic?
    I would suggest going into any local retail store that has a display and hold the phones for yourself. I was skeptical myself until I went to store and played with them. My woven back will slip if laid on my legs. Idt any of them are slip resistant. But once you get oriented to the dimple it is much easier to use phone.

11-19-2013 09:30 AM
    My local best buy has a display with the two you can buy in the store then all the backs you can get on motomaker. None of them are hard slippery plastic. They were all a soft touch, but did not feel the same.
    11-19-2013 09:41 AM
    Thanks for the responce
    11-19-2013 09:47 AM
    I'm sort of curious now. With KitKat hitting the VZW Moto X right now, I wonder if they're holding back to get the updated software installed before shipping. It'd kind of be annoying to get your phone, boot it up only have a massive update to take before you can set the thing up. Not exactly "seemless" by the average person's standards.
    11-19-2013 06:06 PM
    I'm sort of curious now. With KitKat hitting the VZW Moto X right now, I wonder if they're holding back to get the updated software installed before shipping. It'd kind of be annoying to get your phone, boot it up only have a massive update to take before you can set the thing up. Not exactly "seemless" by the average person's standards.
    We already had to update camera out of box. At least you'd update and be done. Not have to wait.

11-19-2013 06:07 PM
104 1234 ...