11-29-2013 06:34 PM
104 ... 345
tools
    Update. I sent the phone back (FedEx std overnight) on Monday. I expected to get an email from Motorola letting me know my new PIN to start designing my X again on tuesday. No word from them, so I called customer service Wednesday night. After being transferred to 3 different people, I was finally told that they did indeed receive my phone back but hadn't processed it yet. So, here it is Friday, no more emails and of course no phone. Everyone kept apologizing but no one ever offered to speed things up, or offer me anything else to make up for all the aggravation. I honestly don't know why I need to design it again - all they have to do is look at the original order and fix it!! Ugh! so frustrated!!!
    11-29-2013 04:55 PM
    Update. I sent the phone back (FedEx std overnight) on Monday. I expected to get an email from Motorola letting me know my new PIN to start designing my X again on tuesday. No word from them, so I called customer service Wednesday night. After being transferred to 3 different people, I was finally told that they did indeed receive my phone back but hadn't processed it yet. So, here it is Friday, no more emails and of course no phone. Everyone kept apologizing but no one ever offered to speed things up, or offer me anything else to make up for all the aggravation. I honestly don't know why I need to design it again - all they have to do is look at the original order and fix it!! Ugh! so frustrated!!!
    This is gonna go on for some time. Make peace with it now and you'll feel a lot better. I'm on day 7 of trying to buy insurance on my new phone after being without a phone for over 2 weeks because they lost my original. Better to just think of it as a long process and you'll feel much better in the end. lol.

(The best thing to do is the re-design because it means there is no alteration of standard process. Imagine these folks trying to reroute people existing phones to an engraving process? lol. half of them would be engraved on the wrong persons phone). Lower your exceptions.
    11-29-2013 06:08 PM
    This is what I have to look forward to when I send mine back for wood? Psyched.
    Paisley likes this.
    11-29-2013 06:14 PM
    This is gonna go on for some time. Make peace with it now and you'll feel a lot better. I'm on day 7 of trying to buy insurance on my new phone after being without a phone for over 2 weeks because they lost my original. Better to just think of it as a long process and you'll feel much better in the end. lol.

(The best thing to do is the re-design because it means there is no alteration of standard process. Imagine these folks trying to reroute people existing phones to an engraving process? lol. half of them would be engraved on the wrong persons phone). Lower your exceptions.
    OMG! But I guess you're right about the redesign. So....It is what it is...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
    11-29-2013 06:34 PM
104 ... 345